The new guy

shane

Hey Everyone im new here and im glad i found people who love the Pathy as much as me. I have had ming for about half a year now and i have been puting every cent i have into it the guy befor me dident take care of it so im trying to fix it up but so far i am just re doing to suspension and changeing the steering parts inners, outters, cross rod blah blah blah but i was hopeing for some info everything is pretty much stock and abused by the last owner any suggestions on what i should do?

But you're in the Truck of the Month section...lol

Wow, new guy was really lost. I think you turned left when you were supposed to turn right.

**Moved thread to Welcome Section**

Welcome to NPORA!

Welcome, you came to the right place!!

any suggestions on what i should do?

Honestly? Poke around the forum (look at pinned topics that apply) and use the search function to read up on what has been done.

Until you narrow things down a bit, it's hard to answer... ;)

:beer:

B

• 1 month later...

Welcome, and for your CL (center link) check out hoohaa (grassroots4x4.com), from what I have heard it is great stuff. Also, I am pretty new to pathy's as well, and I love them too, if you are upgrading your suspension, do some searches, they work great and you find alot of info. Everyone on here is awesome, great people. I have found my home away from homes as they may say. I love this place so much it is part of my daily ritual now. But welcome, hope you get your pathy where you want it, and I hope you find all the things he neglected before it costs you too much money to fix.

Edited by 94Pathyman

• 3 years later...

I noticed some weird stuff going on around here lately, like on the right side where it shows active topics and stuff, and you click on one and it was from like 4 years ago !! ??

didn't notice the date on this new member

I noticed some weird stuff going on around here lately

your weird :lol:

might be how you have your settings set up, I know I have mine set up to view all topics that were active within the past 24 hours (I use the new content button, or generally search down a thread I'm looking for by going through its own section). Keeps clutter down on my screen yet still up to date. And the *related topics* or whatever its called under the reply box in some sections I think is random :lol:

and hello new member who signed up over 3 years ago :rofl: