Reiner

Just wanted to say HI to everybody

I joined NPORA actually a couple of weeks ago but never introduced myself.

My name is Reiner and I live in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Purchased a few weeks ago a 1994 Pathfinder V6 SE 4x4. Has 168,000 miles and runs good. Everything is stock. I am not planning any major upgrades. Had a 92 Nissan Kingcab before and it took me wherever I wanted to go. Pretty sure the Pathfinder can do the same, just more comfortably. I use it mostly for weekend excursions going exploring, hunting, fishing, camping and photography in Southern, Central and Eastern Nevada.

Any more people out there in my neck of the woods ???

So far everybody here in this club has been helpful with suggestions and recommendations.

Thank you to everybody

Reiner

Howdy Reiner, and welcome!!

Yes, you are right. Even stock, the pathy will probably take you to where ever you want to go.

My Dad used to live in north east Vegas so I know the town fairly well. Never had any opportunity to explore the area though. That would be fun country to go poke around in!!

B

I'm about 3 hours west of Vegas and there are a good number of folks around San Diego that do wheeling all over the southeast US..SteeevO is a good person to watch for trail runs he sets them up about once a month or every couple of months. I had a blast the one time I made it out and can't wait to get my 87 back on the trail and head out with them again.

:welcome: