rescued by a jeep

ticker

So I got rescued by a guy in a wrangler last night. Fortunately it had nothing to do with any Nissan vs. Jeep shenanigans. In an attempt to unhook the battery earlier in the day I busted the strap that holds the positive cable to the terminal. At the time it seemed like it was going to hold on till I made it home , which was about a hour away. Halfway into the trip I decide to stop and get some gum. I leave the Pathy running and when I get back in I turn the headlights on and bam-dead pathy. So now I'm trying to get the connection to hold :crossedwires: , Ive got crap for tools( toolbox going back in today), and although I'm getting it to start once or twice , turning the lights on makes it shut off again. At this point I'm not really sure whats happening. I know the connection is bad but it also seems like maybe the battery is drained too. I'm starting to stress because my wife and baby are with me and I really just want to make it home. This is all taking place at a gas station and nobody has given us a second look. This is when the jeep that has just left turns around and asks I need help, so I ask for a jump which works and I get the headlights on and I'm psyched. I definitely owe some good carma now. I make it all the way to my house and as I am backing into the parking space the pathy dies again and I have to Fred Flinstone it the last five feet.. I feel like one lucky Guy. So a BIG COSMIC THANKS to the dude in the maroon jeep and the powers that be that kept that battery connected for the last 40 miles. . :beer: :beer: :beer:

Edited by ticker