difference in body lift kits?

whats the difference in kits for the 90 and the 94? kit for a 94 is $150, one for the 90 is $80. cant be too much different right?

something to do with the rearmost body mounts. older ones won't fit newer years.

Yep, you can do that. That's what AC (4x4parts.com) does. They have proven a little tough to source though, so you will have to weigh the value of your time. I believe they're 12mmx1.5 about 180mm long.... (someone please confirm) They are for the 2 rearmost body mounts, and thread into captive nuts in the body.

whats the difference in kits for the 90 and the 94? kit for a 94 is $150, one for the 90 is $80. cant be too much different right?

IMHO, $70 for only 2 (two) additional rearmost body mount bolts (metric M12x1.25mm, length 180mm for 3-inch lift, grade 8.8 or higher) is too expensive, isn't it? Good deal for supplier, but... maybe, you can directly ship them from Europe (Germany, for example) with this money?

This is only difference between 1987-1990 and 1990-1995 lift kits. All other parts are the same.

IMHO, $70 for only 2 (two) additional rearmost body mount bolts (metric M12x1.25mm, length 180mm for 3-inch lift, grade 8.8 or higher) is too expensive, isn't it?
\

Agreed. They are hard, but not impossible, to find in the US. I was considering buying perhaps a dozen and selling them at cost to those who wanted them, but I broke one captive nut loose and had to cut through the rear floor to get the bolt out. So, I will simply do the same on the other side and use cheaper standard bolts instead. :shrug:

B