Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Good job bud, shee loks set to go. One things for sure, you will definitely be able to see at night. Have you though about angling the outside top lights for peripheral vision?

Sounds good mate, you could add fishing to that list aswell :)

LOVE Fishing , is it fresh or salt or both that you hunt .

For you Cyril, could be a half decent parts truck, might be worth a look at

If that coin was'nt for the engineer it would be tempting . Parts for replacement and a body for a trailer . :jig:

I used to fish every weekend, think I will have to start hitting the beaches again, try for some salmon

If that coin was'nt for the engineer it would be tempting . Parts for replacement and a body for a trailer . :jig:

You going to do the camper trailer?

Jadm4x4 can you do that bargain again with the winch , PLEASE .
i would if i could. I would have about 5o orders by now and one for the back end to. The fun was fitting it. Lucky i had some 6mm plate at work to weld onto the front bar mounts. But had to cut a fair bit out of my front bar and move the indicators down lower. I used led's so now they dont flaash right. Any sugestions would help and im doing a body lift soon so i have to refab it all

I don't think I've ever fished fresh water... I really don't get out as much as I'd like either, too busy with uni.

What are you after???

I used to fish every weekend, think I will have to start hitting the beaches again, try for some salmon

You going to do the camper trailer?

I'm guessing that you mean OZ Salmon , you don't eat them do you :ill: . Stockton beach is about 10mins from me :jig: and i love camping and fishing on that beach . Do you use alveys or thread line ? and whats your PB .

I will be doing a trailer but not sure if the traditional type or a pathy conversion . Will be used all over OZ ( all climates and conditions ) so still not sure . Any ideas .

i would if i could. I would have about 5o orders by now and one for the back end to. The fun was fitting it. Lucky i had some 6mm plate at work to weld onto the front bar mounts. But had to cut a fair bit out of my front bar and move the indicators down lower. I used led's so now they dont flaash right. Any sugestions would help and im doing a body lift soon so i have to refab it all

Bugger about a cheap winch for the rest of us :( . If your good at fab , just make a new front bar to match the body lift . I had 2 simalar to yours 1 alloy and 1 steel and by just removing the top bars it saved 14kg . Whats wrong with the led's .

I don't think I've ever fished fresh water... I really don't get out as much as I'd like either, too busy with uni.

What are you after???

I make my own lures for fresh , and i target estuary perch , bass and barra . Salt it's tailer , bream , flathead , squid , kingfish , jewfish and marlin .

Am supposed to be leaveing on monday for a 7 week fishing and 4by trip but my 4by not finished yet so we miss out ( BUGGER ), it was 3 weeks in the gulf ( NT side below roper bar , at the limmen river ) and then dirt roads from mount isa to birdsville then the ood and strez tracks with west to east simpson desert trek . Just will have to do it later on . Was really hopeing on a black jew this time oh well will have to wait .

I make my own lures for fresh , and i target estuary perch , bass and barra . Salt it's tailer , bream , flathead , squid , kingfish , jewfish and marlin .

Am supposed to be leaveing on monday for a 7 week fishing and 4by trip but my 4by not finished yet so we miss out ( BUGGER ), it was 3 weeks in the gulf ( NT side below roper bar , at the limmen river ) and then dirt roads from mount isa to birdsville then the ood and strez tracks with west to east simpson desert trek . Just will have to do it later on . Was really hopeing on a black jew this time oh well will have to wait .

That's devastating mate! Sounds like an awesome trip when you get to do it.

I'm guessing that you mean OZ Salmon , you don't eat them do you :ill: . Stockton beach is about 10mins from me :jig: and i love camping and fishing on that beach . Do you use alveys or thread line ? and whats your PB .

Yeah mate, Oz salmon. We never really caught much when we used to go, just head down and fish & dive all day. Mostly tailor & herring (your tommy ruff)

I will be doing a trailer but not sure if the traditional type or a pathy conversion . Will be used all over OZ ( all climates and conditions ) so still not sure . Any ideas .

I posted a pic in an off topic thread about converting a pathy into a sleeper, there are also pics of an actual conversion

You should inclue a quick jaunt over here when you do you trip, we can organise a weekend trip down the coast for a fish & drink with Adam (Maccdaddy) & Jason (Comnthroo)

That's devastating mate! Sounds like an awesome trip when you get to do it.

Yeh , was really looking forward to it . Will have to wait another two years for the Gulf trip as the people we were going with know the area really well and i've only done the Gulf once so it's safer to travel with them .

Yeah mate, Oz salmon. We never really caught much when we used to go, just head down and fish & dive all day. Mostly tailor & herring (your tommy ruff)

I posted a pic in an off topic thread about converting a pathy into a sleeper, there are also pics of an actual conversion

You should inclue a quick jaunt over here when you do you trip, we can organise a weekend trip down the coast for a fish & drink with Adam (Maccdaddy) & Jason (Comnthroo)

Oz salmon are fun to catch but taste nasty and anyday that you get to beach 4by and fish is an awesome day ( love tailer fishing ) .

Have seen the pathy trailer thread , but am thinking of how to utelise a big tinnie ( 200kg ) into it as well . putting it onto the roof is the obvious but how to have full access to the rear door . :scratchhead:

WA is on the list , just not sure when . It would be Australias first NPORA forum meet . Just spoke to me girl and she said to see how this time next year goes .

WA is on the list , just not sure when . It would be Australias first NPORA forum meet . Just spoke to me girl and she said to see how this time next year goes .

Awesome, probably best time to head over here, not too hot but still warm enough to head down the beach for the day.

Awesome, probably best time to head over here, not too hot but still warm enough to head down the beach for the day.
HELL. a forum meet. and someone mentiond diving aswell :) heading off to melbourne soon. via sydney on a little road trip to the frign cold snow. good i love queensland weather. but wouldnt mind catching up with some other forum members. if something is open for all.

Will keep you posted as the time gets closer Dave .

HELL. a forum meet. and someone mentiond diving aswell :) heading off to melbourne soon. via sydney on a little road trip to the frign cold snow. good i love queensland weather. but wouldnt mind catching up with some other forum members. if something is open for all.

If your travelling along the Pacific Highway past Raymond Terrace on your way down to the snow then we could meet up .

Will keep you posted as the time gets closer Dave .

If your travelling along the Pacific Highway past Raymond Terrace on your way down to the snow then we could meet up .

shall do. i was heading down the ocean road. sick of the inland route. but ill definatly look you up

shall do. i was heading down the ocean road. sick of the inland route. but ill definatly look you up

Cheers Mate , let me know your travelling .

:FartExplode-vi: sorry cyril. I may have to hold off on catching up for now. A 99% chance that i moving ova to perth. So look out wa im coming with my kids.......lol Edited by jadm4x4

:FartExplode-vi: sorry cyril. I may have to hold off on catching up for now. A 99% chance that i moving ova to perth. So look out wa im coming with my kids.......lol

Thats a big move mate, wher abouts in Perth are you looking at? If you can fit the bumper lights and corner lights in the Pathy, bring them with you

Thats a big move mate, wher abouts in Perth are you looking at? If you can fit the bumper lights and corner lights in the Pathy, bring them with you
i can do that. ill put them aside. you want front and back bumper lights?. let me know asap and ill cross them off the list.

and i cant remember the suburb...lol girl friend lives over there. cant do the long distance thing anymore....lol and it all depends if the pathy will make it pulling a trailer....lol

Edited by jadm4x4

i can do that. ill put them aside. you want front and back bumper lights?. let me know asap and ill cross them off the list.

and i cant remember the suburb...lol girl friend lives over there. cant do the long distance thing anymore....lol and it all depends if the pathy will make it pulling a trailer....lol

Nah mate, my rears are still good. I am south of the river in Kwinana, look forward to adding another Pathy/Terry driver to the Perth list.