Where are all the OZies

Cyril

mmm coranas.

if you guys do a lift this weekend, make sure you get some pics, would be interested in seeing the difference.

im over my lift already, only been 2 days and i want more already.

im gonna try post a pic here, see if i get it right.

esp5.jpg

mmm coranas.

if you guys do a lift this weekend, make sure you get some pics, would be interested in seeing the difference.

im over my lift already, only been 2 days and i want more already.

im gonna try post a pic here, see if i get it right.

hey dan if youre on north perth why not drop around. im in craigie. dave and adam are coming around on saturday. kids are also welcome if you have any you need to bring. (mine are here)

cheers for the invite, i did plan to make an apperance saturday, but i have to work all day, and i cant get out of it.

its starting to give me the sh*ts, i either work a sat or a sunday, and when i dont, i have the kid, which gives me stuff all time to do what i want.

cheers for the invite, i did plan to make an apperance saturday, but i have to work all day, and i cant get out of it.

its starting to give me the sh*ts, i either work a sat or a sunday, and when i dont, i have the kid, which gives me stuff all time to do what i want.

thats ok im in the same boat with 3 kids full time. but if you want to ill pm my address and no

At least she doesnt mind wheeling mate.

Does that mean full price now?

nah found out the sale ends september 19th. so still got a bit of time. just cant drive anywhere. ot the work van but its only a 2 seater. and ot some stupid school thing on tuesday night at winthrop hall. where ever the hell that is

I can throw the 2 better tyres in the back of the Terry Saturday if you want, will get you through next week, they are just sitting out the back at the moment

yeh that would be great if i could. ill really only need it tusday night. couse my driver side and spare are flat

Have the wrong ones in the truck, will race up after work to swap them over. Should have your lift blocks too.

what time you finnish. i finnish at 3 and can meet you down there if you want. just send me the address

At least she doesnt mind wheeling mate.

yeah, its good that she loves to get out "bushing" as she calls it, especially when mud gets in her window and goes all over here.

but she can be a PITA when i stop and get out, and she wants to get out too, but i wont let her. kids running around big cars isnt a good idea.

yeah, its good that she loves to get out "bushing" as she calls it, especially when mud gets in her window and goes all over here.

but she can be a PITA when i stop and get out, and she wants to get out too, but i wont let her. kids running around big cars isnt a good idea.

hahahahaha. i know how you feel. all 3 of mine do it. if 1 wants to pee all 3 do.....lol