DAD BOUGHT A INFINITY FX50

01silvapathy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, not quite, I was referring to you. If you're going to brag about how rich and awesome your parents are, you could have at least spelled Infiniti correctly.

When did I ever say that I was rich, Just because my parents got a good car doesnt mean that they are rich some members like 5523Pathfinder and I like to talk about stuff like this, I all your going to do is come on this thread and talk crap then go somewhere else

Why is it so many threads lately have been reminicent of 4th grade?

B

I think 01silvapathy can answer that...

If by that you mean you and Tekaz then yes it is the same people

Nope, I'm just here to enjoy being a Pathy owner. Not brag about my parents' new ride (something that doesn't even belong to you)... :lol:

Uh, not quite, I was referring to you. If you're going to brag about how rich and awesome your parents are, you could have at least spelled Infiniti correctly.

:rofl:

...pwnd. :aok:

I think 01silvapathy can answer that...

Nope, I'm just here to enjoy being a Pathy owner. Not brag about my parents' new ride (something that doesn't even belong to you)... :lol:

:rofl:

...pwnd. :aok:

There is a difference between bragging and posting up a topic about my parents new car. The reason that I made this is because I was excited and wanted to share the news with people here, some of yall were happay, and generally thought that it was cool. Others such as you and venge come on here and find stuff to point out and such. So stop, you should be real proud about how both of yall are acting...like little children :puterpunch:

what the fskc? why cant you guys just get along. ID rather spend 50-60k on the FX50 then like 90k or whatever for an X5. (something similar in class) I think Mr. Silvapathy was making a joke with fueler. Because he lives in the same city as his parents.

just because it's cheaper than its competitors does not mean it's a good deal. :D

for $60k i'd get an FJ40 and put $50k into it. :rofl:

Ok guys, quit sniping at each other please.

Seriously...

Thanks. :beer:

For $60,000 I'd buy 5 R50s.

I'd have 2 WD21s. 1 SAS'd, etc and a second as a beefed DD.

Oh, and about $45-50k left over for a down on a house!!

Wait, I already have the two Pathys so make that $50-55k... :D

B

What about the 'teg? :D

If I had $60k, I'd get all the work done on my R50 before spring and do SAS with a severely beefed up VG33ER. The remainder would go to the R32... in the fall. :lol:

If I had 60K I'd pay off my car and put some dough in the pathy because I love both my pathy and my beeemer so much I'll NEVER sell them! I'll have em both when I'm a 100!! :D :D :D

And I agree, we should try keep the negativity to a min. Even if someone bashes you doesn't mean you need to respond eh. :) If I wanted drama I'd go in the other room and pick a fight wif da wife! hehe

Edited by colbywan