Wright from utah!

wrightfox

so my name is riley, im getting a finder 98 this coming week, and it will technically be my second tuck. but my first didnt last long, im mainly into cars but i live in utah and have a baby girl so i decided that a truck/suv would be safer for us. off the back i am currently looking for a body lift kit and leveling kit but not having much luck. but we still ahvent given up!! any help will be cool :my2cents:

Welcome Riley, and congrats on your new truck!!

The R50 section is where you will find most of your information. Unfortunately, there will be none on body lifts, as it is a unibody hence no body to lift. :shrug:

B

Unfortunately, there will be none on body lifts, as it is a unibody hence no body to lift. :shrug:

B

Not true B, Do what the old boy's would do...but in reverse (chop n channel) :lol: but that's just crazy :D

Welcome to the family Riley WAVEY

Edited by TerranoNZ

Hi there, I Pmed you some info on lifts, and as B mentioned, there is plenty of info on lifting your R50 in the 96-04 section.

Also, if you are interested in leveling spacers, the odd set goes for sale on the board every now & then.

well thank you for the warm welcome, and i deffinately hope this works out, and i will be updating as i progress, cant load any pis to my profile but maybe these will hit, and how difficult is the lift, i have everything needed except parts and a spring compressor which dpesnt sound fun to me!!??

post-11922-1233193778_thumb.jpg

post-11922-1233193801_thumb.jpg

i have everything needed except parts and a spring compressor which dpesnt sound fun to me!!??

Spring compressors are generally offset claws with a bolt to tighten. If you have the slightest bit of sense there is nothing challenging about them, but I have never heard them called fun either..:shrug:

B