Random NPORA run at hollister hills

unccpathfinder

figured some of us folks are talking about it and more folks would see it here...i'm about 90% on going...i'd like to meet a lot of you WCF (west coast folks) we should try to get a head count and see if we couldnt get group campground...i'm looking for some light/medium wheeling like a lot of folks...it seems like there might be some heavy wheeling folks.. but i thought i'd post it here and see hwat kinda commitment we got and maybe we could do a group camp ground and all meet up and have some fun...i would be able to drive up sat and camp that night and leave sunday about noonish or so...

I dont wanna try to show up the tayota's but it'd be nice to make a run with all you nissans..I wanna wheel with you left coasters

heres the link to the page in the SW section theres a good bit of action here...http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=20902&st=20&gopid=366277entry366277

Edited by unccpathfinder

Are you double posting? P...

:D

Yeah, I'm a definite maybe. Supposed to help someone move the next day so no idea if I blow it off, make a day run, stay overnight, etc... I'll ask the GF when she comes back what her plans are (it would be her first time wheeling, even mildly).

B

Alright...I guess when it gets closer like the 29th/30th folks could post up a for sure b/c I don't want to drive 4.5 hrs and have to wheel alone...although I'm going to see if I can get a co-worker or 2 to with me as well...the one has a taco and her fiancee has a tundra and then another guy has a full size bronco (Not sure if I really want his truck to go though) b/c if it decides to FORD i have to help him get it back

i'm goin for sure. i won't be camping cuz i don't get off work on friday til 10. just so you guys know, there's gonna be like 3 toyota clubs goin there too. we should wheel w/ them too.

I go wheeling with anyone. even a Jeep!.. Did I just say that! Crap. Oh well its out now.

Well, looks like I'm out. Various life duties, helping a co-worker move that weekend and a buddy's birthday on Sunday...

Sorry guys. I be better prepared and more prioritized by summer.

Have fun though!! :beer:

B