How much for a NEW 1993 Pathfinder?

flnl

How much would you pay for a 1993 Pasthfinder XE-V6, with only 20 miles - it's not 20k, it's realy only 20 miles?

She has been waiting for 15 years, parked on Santos port, Brazil, due to problems with importation. Someone bought it in a auction from Brazilian ministry of finance, and is wiling to sell it. Wish I have money now to buy such a rarity..

as long as rust didn't sneak up on it, there are not age rotted parts(doubtfull since there was no engine heat to speed the ageing) maybe $4500

I guess it has been parked in a protected room.

Maybe $4500 in US, but here in Brazil a 1993 in normal conditions worths about $8000, and a new one costs $70000.

The guy answared me, he asks about $13000.

Maybe $4500 in US, but here in Brazil a 1993 in normal conditions worths about $8000, and a new one costs $70000.

HOLY CRAP!!! The exchange rate is 0.420433:1 (USD to Brazilian Real) so asking $13000 would be about $5,500 USD. I'd buy that in a heart beat!! It'll need all new rubber, fluid flushes, etc but still!! I highly recommend you do what you can to buy it...

I'm almost tempted to... :D

B

HOLY CRAP!!! The exchange rate is 0.420433:1 (USD to Brazilian Real) so asking $13000 would be about $5,500 USD. I'd buy that in a heart beat!! It'll need all new rubber, fluid flushes, etc but still!! I highly recommend you do what you can to buy it...

I'm almost tempted to... :D

B

It's not R$13k, I've already done a quick convertion... R$ 32000 to US$ 13000. Not so bad, WD21 prices are from US$ 7k to US$ 10k.

The price of a new Pathy here is in US$, also... US$ 70000. :(

I realy would like to buy it, but it would be a pitty, maybe a shame, to go wheeling with that rarity.

I thought about contacting a car museum from a local university, but I've heard that the university is broken and that the cars are blocked by the law. :thumbsdown:

13 is a lot for a 93 pathfinder, no matter the condition, but that's one hell of a find.

It would be a shame for an example like this to end up as a DD. It really should be kept as a collection piece at this point.

I doubt there'd be much interest, but a 20 mile truck (regardless of make) deserves to live as a trailer queen for the rest of its days.