96 intro commercial

laxman0324

That's cut from a 16 minute feature they did on the R50 when it was released. They took a prototype to Africa and did a week long safari. It's pretty cool.

The Videos pop up on eBay from time to time. I'm trying to figure out how to get it copied over to DVD so I can copy it over to the computer and use some clips from it in a video I'm making.

That's cut from a 16 minute feature they did on the R50 when it was released. They took a prototype to Africa and did a week long safari. It's pretty cool.

The Videos pop up on eBay from time to time. I'm trying to figure out how to get it copied over to DVD so I can copy it over to the computer and use some clips from it in a video I'm making.

that sounds neat, id like to see it...

i was just browsing vids of stock pathies off road, i must say i am impressed every time i watch...one vid pissed me off cuz they were comparing a stock cherokee to a stock pathy, but the cherokee had mud tires on it and the pathy had highway tires, yet it did almost everything the cherokee did :thumbsdown:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

This one is just awesome! :aok:

I kinda like this one too...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

:)

that was inspiration for these:

I had this made up and on the PF---

hehe, you could have left it, my dogs love it too!

btw: I have the opportunity for a bolt on subframe drop lift on it, but its just not for me, 2" is enough (and i have no money after xmas presents!)

did you get the sportcombi yet? post up some pics if you did :handlebars:

I kinda like this one too...

The Japanese man at the end is just f*cking priceless!

hehe, you could have left it, my dogs love it too!

btw: I have the opportunity for a bolt on subframe drop lift on it, but its just not for me, 2" is enough (and i have no money after xmas presents!)

did you get the sportcombi yet? post up some pics if you did :handlebars:

'

Not yet.. we drove down to Falls Church 2 weeks ago, and I laughed in the sales guys face when he offered me 8500 for a trade on my wife's '05 9-3. His excuse was they paid too much for the 'Combi they had on the lot, so they couldn't make the deal I wanted. Oh well, I'm not pressed, we'll keep looking. I'm actually shocked they just let us walk out, considering the state of car sales these days.

So still shopping around, gonna try to sell hers outright and walk in with cash.

I tell you what, it's funny, everytime the dogs go out thru the garage, they look around, like "hey where'd that black thing go we used to ride in?"

'

Not yet.. we drove down to Falls Church 2 weeks ago, and I laughed in the sales guys face when he offered me 8500 for a trade on my wife's '05 9-3. His excuse was they paid too much for the 'Combi they had on the lot, so they couldn't make the deal I wanted. Oh well, I'm not pressed, we'll keep looking. I'm actually shocked they just let us walk out, considering the state of car sales these days.

So still shopping around, gonna try to sell hers outright and walk in with cash.

I tell you what, it's funny, everytime the dogs go out thru the garage, they look around, like "hey where'd that black thing go we used to ride in?"

Haha, too bad the dogs are disappointed, mine wont be going in it for as long as I can help it, there damn hair doesnt come out!

too bad you drove all the way to falls church just for that, and what a crappy deal they tried! good luck with the search, im sure someone will get you a good deal...even Honda is doing bad enough S&S is going to give us 14,5 on our 06 CR-V with 50k and only charge another 4k for a Civic EX for my sister...