Smaller Wheels- Will They Fit?

01silvapathy

Here is my Pathfinder, with the new wheels on her, she looks great. The next thing I need to buy is gears. What a power lost and now my fuel economy is about 16 mpg if I'm lucky. oh well, at least the gas here for right now is $1.60, I can live with for now.

David

Also, here the link if you want see the picture bigger http://picasaweb.google.com/birdsc91/DropB...ey=O0E2Cea6OyI#

post-4035-1228299759.jpg

post-4035-1228299669.jpg

post-4035-1228299837.jpg

post-4035-1228299982.jpg

Edited by Thunderbolt

Thats pretty clean man, and I love the ARB bullbar :coolpics:

And you have the 3.5 right? Cause I get about 16 right now with everything stock lol, If I didnt want bad fuel economy then I would not get a lift or 33's but I do! To me its worth the sacrafice

im gonna be honest, that is absolutely disgusting! This is a great thing...I think the best two colors on the R50 was black (which I now have) and beige (trying to get rid of). the ARB is fantastic,...nice truck man, enjoy it

post-5780-1228366870_thumb.jpgpost-5780-1228366870_thumb.jpgOkay guys i got the consent from the builder to release his info, but there is a catch you have to identify who it is by looking at this picture and sending him a PM, he will build you a subframe drop. If you know who it is dont reply on this thread with his name it will ruin the fun!!!

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Good thing I found this thread. Ive been wanting to get smaller rims for my path.

The thing I was worried baout is that it wont clear the drums and caliper. Reading this

that -12 offset then the next morning I was off to the tire shop. Sadly they didnt have any

rim with this offset but with a bigger negative offset. They had this American Racing wheel

with a whopping -19 offset will this be still able to fit the truck. The next thing I will

be getting is a lift kit and I will be enjoying this truck even more. Took it out yesterday

and the 2 feet deep mud got me no pics I have no camera with me all the time when i do these

screw ups.

First. Grammar is your friend. Makes it easier for all of us, and especially those from other countries on the boards. :itsallgood:

Second. Thank you for using the :search: feature. You're awesome!

Now how wide are the wheels? I'm assuming 8". If so, then it's 3.75" BS. That will fit no problem. It may stick out a little past the fender, though. And depending the size tire you use, may rub at full lock due to the wheels being pushed out more than stock. My wheels have a 3.75" BS, so I know.

Hope this helps.

Jose