Ride height

CaptAssfinder

Can someone PLEASE measure they're truck's fender to ground for me? I'm looking for the measurement from the very top of the fender arch to the ground. I need someone with JGC coils and cranked t bars and 31s. I wanna see where I stand. It may be possible that my truck was lifted in this manner prior to my purchasing it.

I'm looking for the measurement from the very top of the fender arch to the ground.

Best to measure from the ground to the middle of the horizontal body crease. I'll measure both my stock pathy and the one with the lift you described when I get home.

B

Ok, both trucks are '95 XE but that doesn't really matter.

Stock with 235/75/R15 tires is 35.75" in front and 36.875" rear.

Indexed/cranked torsion bars and JGC springs, 31"x10.5" tires is 37.75" front and 38.5" rear.

The measurements are from the ground to the center (deepest part) of the horizontal body crease. Hope this helps you.

B

Indexed/cranked torsion bars and JGC springs, 31"x10.5" tires is 37.75" front and 38.5" rear.

The measurements are from the ground to the center (deepest part) of the horizontal body crease. Hope this helps you.

B

My 88 has the same setup, though only cranked not reindexed, and it has the same front and rear measurements as your's.