My Music!

zeppelindrummer

Nice, I was wondering when you'd share with the board

:beer: good work

Thanks man!!

have you heard any of the new tunes yet?

my EP is almost ready to be sold!!! its bein mastered as we speak, ... or... as i'm currently typing this, and i'm getting it professionally made this weekend into 200 copies or so! i'm stoked!

• 4 weeks later...

I'd have tried it out, but the music doesn't play for some reason for me. It says "Playing" but the timer's at 0 and it's not making any noise. :(

The hole-punched paper look needs cleaning up, the holes cover up some of your text in spots! ;)

It's cool that you have a lot of bands on your friends list, way to go man!

I'd have tried it out, but the music doesn't play for some reason for me. It says "Playing" but the timer's at 0 and it's not making any noise. :(

The hole-punched paper look needs cleaning up, the holes cover up some of your text in spots! ;)

It's cool that you have a lot of bands on your friends list, way to go man!

Yeahhhh, i'ma redo the page, I liked the paper, but i needta totally start new.

i actually set it up so i can sell the CDs now. Adam bought one a week or so ago.

I'm not sure why the tracks aren't playin.... they seem to work fine for me, and most other people. i'll give it a look though!

I stopped in for a quick listen...I'll try to listen to all of it tomorrow at work...I like it...kinda has an OAR sound to it

:aok::beer: I think the album cover should be the one for you've brought me up but I may be biased

Hey, thanks man! OAR is definitely an influence!!

Haha, the You've Brought Me Up album cover is for my Demos, and unfinished songs. It's one of my favs though! haha

Good stuff man. I'm a fellow guitarist. I'm more of a classic rock/metal guy but these are some good tracks! Good job!

Thanks dude!

Oh i'm a big fan of the classic rock too!!! I actually drum for a blues band as well! Gotta love the CCR, Zeppelin, America.... Good stuff!!

:aok: