Hey everyone, new person here!

Kingman

Hey all, just a little introduction. I'm originally from Vancouver, Washington (yes the rumors are true, the weather is terrible here! It rains all the time!) and moved to Camas, Washington a few months ago.

I'm driving a 1987 Pathfinder, it's got just about 200,000 miles on it. It seems to do alright. So far all I've done to it is maintenance things that seriously needed to be taken care of, and I'm debating whether or not I should mod it, or buy something else.

I love to get muddy, have fun, and do typical redneck things. A MAJOR part of my life is cars, particularly muslce cars, and lifed trucks.

When I get older, I plan to go to UTI and get a degree to be an automotive technician.

yes the rumors are true, the weather is terrible here! It rains all the time!

Thanks for confirming a well known fact... :D

Welcome to NPORA!! Modding the Pathy is fun and can have significant gains depending on what/how it is done. The good part is that many people start with one truck and wind up with another and just transfer the good parts over... 200k miles means she is getting older, but if you have skills with a wrench, that shouldn't matter.

Do us a favor and post some pictures, please.

B

Thanks for confirming a well known fact... :D

Welcome to NPORA!! Modding the Pathy is fun and can have significant gains depending on what/how it is done. The good part is that many people start with one truck and wind up with another and just transfer the good parts over... 200k miles means she is getting older, but if you have skills with a wrench, that shouldn't matter.

Do us a favor and post some pictures, please.

B

Thanks!

Here are some pics:

100_2190.jpg

100_2189.jpg

100_2188.jpg

100_2187.jpg

10-07-08_1436.jpg

10-07-08_1435.jpg

10-07-08_1437.jpg

(yes the rumors are true, the weather is terrible here! It rains all the time!).

lucky for us the wet season has just started. no more of the sun crap eh? once agian welcome!

Hey all, just a little introduction. I'm originally from Vancouver, Washington (yes the rumors are true, the weather is terrible here! It rains all the time!) and moved to Camas, Washington a few months ago.

I'm driving a 1987 Pathfinder, it's got just about 200,000 miles on it. It seems to do alright. So far all I've done to it is maintenance things that seriously needed to be taken care of, and I'm debating whether or not I should mod it, or buy something else.

I love to get muddy, have fun, and do typical redneck things. A MAJOR part of my life is cars, particularly muslce cars, and lifed trucks.

When I get older, I plan to go to UTI and get a degree to be an automotive technician.

Welcome fellow Washingtonian! Rig looks like its still in pretty decent shape. Hey, for the most part, parts are cheap and there are a lot of pathfinders up here in pretty decent shape. Good luck with going to UTI! I went there myself (the old Phoenix campus) and I thought I got a great education, and a great life experience. IF you ever take a trip a little further north, there are a couple of us members that are fairly local! Enjoy the site, lots of good info here for you to keep that pathy running.

Oh, and keep your rig. Its really fun to have something different on the trails and make the Jeeps look bad!

lucky for us the wet season has just started. no more of the sun crap eh? once agian welcome!

Hey now, thats not totally true. It actually rains more, per year, on the Gulf Coast.

Another Washingtonian....you guys must lead the league. Man she's lookin pretty good for her age!

Thanks all, its pretty sweet to come to a forum like this and be welcomed =]

I plan on keeping it now, and me and a friend were kicking around the idea of chopping the top off behind the quarter glass wing windows and getting a custom made soft top put on. Should be interesting, it won't be for a while though. Tires, lift, etc will come fairly recently when I save up some more $$$

I'll definitely post on the process if, or when it happens.

• 2 weeks later...