Hey guys Long time...now have an X!

NaturaTek

Hey guys long time! Been a while. Since the troubles with pathy, I decided to sell it and go with something problem free until I get more mechanically inclined.

So I got the xterra I've been looking for, 4x4 Molten Lava 2002 X. I love it..and amen, cupholder that fits anything. Decent aftermarket parts and I just ordered the steel bumper from shrockworks.com, screw the arb. Takes like 2-3 months to receive though.

Man..I can remember my noob questions, like the infamous how to shift in 4hi/lo..I nearly broke the damn thing pushing up thinking hi is up!

I've threw on the rockcrawler rims and 31s I had on Pathy, fit no problem, however front rubbing exists. Backspacing what cause the rubbing on inner plastic bumper. Simple remedy by lifting it. X is diff from my pathy, since the X I can lift by spring leafs and shackles. As I get more knowledgeable I see I can build my own lift kit. I think I'm going with calmini shackles the alcon spring aal, bilsteins and better torsion bars. So far I did a flowmaster 40 and replaced stock radio/speakers.

I miss my dang path though. Same engine in X..a bit diff I think?

But I got the best help starting out right here on NPORA! Thank you guys. I still have some stuff I bought from the pathy I never used. It is a

6x NGK iridium plugs new in box

BDM cables New in box (99$ at pepboys..they said it's the best they have, nascar logo on box)

BDM distributor cap New

BDM rotor New

a fan belt, New

and a AC belt, New

I'm sure someone here can use it, basically a full tune up kit with great parts. Free and I'm not asking for shipping neither, I'll send it out free.

A way of saying thanks to the board and it's members..it's not much but hopefully something :)

Not sure exactly who to give it to, but I would say please be a member and honestly need it? I think this is fair? Dont be a new member with like 1 post and just want it to resell it, lol..

EDIT: the parts are BWD! not bdm

http://www.bwdbrand.com/web_app/Main/ProductPage.aspx?ID=39

Edited by NaturaTek

That's an incredibly generous offer! Good on you!

I'd gladly accept the parts and they'd get used on one of the family's fleet, but I don't "need" them.

Let's see... who does the most for this site??? And has a real need? A couple years ago, I'd quickly nominate Slick, but now she is in the feast phase of employment... The pezster is unemployed, but she has Simon... and an R50. How about Simon's newer WD?

I could REALLY use the new wires, cap, and rotor....I'm a college student and my truck needs a tune up badly. But I wouldn't say I do much for the site, other than provide a good laugh for people although its at me.

Mine's all good, and I plan to go with 8mm wires when I have to change them. Thanks for the nomination mws. :aok:

Give them to who needs them most, and thanks for the generous offer. Someone will be most grateful.

6x NGK iridium plugs new in box

BDM cables New in box (99$ at pepboys..they said it's the best they have, nascar logo on box)

BDM distributor cap New

BDM rotor New

a fan belt, New

and a AC belt, New

I'm sure someone here can use it, basically a full tune up kit with great parts. Free and I'm not asking for shipping neither, I'll send it out free.

A way of saying thanks to the board and it's members..it's not much but hopefully something

Sheit!!! I'd love to have that to do a tune up on my 'new' to me '95!!! It does need it, but I've been doing fluids first and haven't worked up to the ignition or belts yet.

BUT I'm not starving or a college student so I will step aside for those that it carries the most impact for...

Thank you very much for your generous offer!! It is much appreciated; this is the kind of community spirit we try to generate here, yet you come back from the past to humble us with your offer. :clap:

You had better post some pictures of your X or I'll find you and stuff a sardine in your heater box!!! ;)

B

I'm sending everything to Redfinder, since he bombarded me with like 46 messages, (kidding). Damn canadians...now I gotta fill out a customs slip, I'm gonna put value of 10,000$ so they can tax you, lol.

No Pics yet, but this is the same year X I have and how it will look like when it evolves with the lift:

DSC01062.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

Mine is 'Molten Lava'..only has 31s bfg, but the guy in photo has 32s, looks more meaner. If you guys ever go X, get the shrockworks bumper over arb.