lift question

krypto

ok im new to the nissan world, i have read around alil and found that everyone is saying to put F-150 or jeep coils on to lift it 3" now my question is do you use the front coils from the jeep and ford? and what years and how well does that work? and also for the front can you buy keys for your torsion bars?

use the search function "JCG coil" and other variants, Its a popular "poor mans lift" and has been coverd several time here theres prolly even a how-to with pictures. The t-bars ajust with 19mm wrenches and there is aloso a write-up on that here if you search.

thanks for the info but on the t bar i was bascially wanting to know if you can buy any aftermarket keys to allow more lift, like for an example on an F-150 you can put keys in and it will allow you to lift the front end but still have room for travel. If you turn your Tbars all the way you will have ball joint problems sooner like it said in the info you gave me but it will also make for a very uncomfortable ride.

We don't have any keys, but you can change the size of the bump stops, however you might bust more CVs/CV boots. The aftermarket upper control arms that are available are engineered to fix the BJ angle after cranking though.