Sad News!

giancarlo93

If I don't backup tomorrow I will sell the Terrano for 6k.

What i'll do if I sell it? I will try to buy a V6 frontier second hand in Miami Florida.

NOOOO! :) $6K in US currency? $6K US for a 93, thats pretty good, even for a built truck. I wonder what you can find for $6k, propbably pretty good down there in Miami.

GrimGreg

What year? between 02 and 04

Mr Pickles

Yes $6K US dollars

That sounds a lot for you, but in Panama the cars are expensive, as example a full loaded pathfinder $48k.

I bought the terrano for new in 1993 for $21k

GrimGreg

What year? between 02 and 04

Mr Pickles

Yes $6K US dollars

That sounds a lot for you, but in Panama the cars are expensive, as example a full loaded pathfinder $48k.

I bought the terrano for new in 1993 for $21k

I apologize, I didn't mean it like that at all. $6K, $21K or $48K is all money I don't have at the moment! :) I have the original window sticker for my truck at $24K in 1994, but I bought it used in 2002 for $7500. Even with well over $10K of service, mods, maintenance, etc. over the years since, it would sell at a fraction of that now. Its all relative. If anything, I mean that these trucks are under-rated on price when used in the US, and it doesn't matter if you have made mods. It actually sounds like they carry their value better in Panama, honestly. On a positive side, that should mean that you hopefully will get a decent deal on a Frontier, if you go forward. Good luck either way! ;)

Edited by Mr. Pickles

Mr Pickles, you don't need to apologize, I maybe didn't explain correctly.

Prices of cars in Panama are higher than in USA, as example:

An Toyota FJ cruiser loaded in Panama cost $45k and in the States $29k.

Second hand cars in the States are cheaper than in Panama, my terrano before the $10k mods that had on, I could have sold it in $4k two years ago.

I have seen in Ebay pathfinders V6 for $1k that are one or two years newer than mine.

Here in Panama it doesn't matters what you put in the car, people will not pay you not even the half of what you invest in the car.

Here in Panama it doesn't matters what you put in the car, people will not pay you not even the half of what you invest in the car.

Much the same here, book value/ what people will pay is usually indifferent to any modifications, unless they are extreme mods and put the vehicle into the custom class.

I like the pre '05 Frontiers a lot better than the new ones. They have a stronger drivetrain and are smaller.

¿Que pasa Giancarlo? Too bad you're getting rid of the green pathy...but it's good to hear you're staying with Nissan. Are you having any major problems, or just looking for something newer/different?

I love my R50, but sometimes I wish I also had a WD21 so I could put in a bigger lift and bigger tires. Notice I said "also", since I have no plans to get rid of my '98. It's my daily driver, super reliable, and it simply rocks. B)

¿Que pasa Giancarlo? Too bad you're getting rid of the green pathy...but it's good to hear you're staying with Nissan. Are you having any major problems, or just looking for something newer/different?

I love my R50, but sometimes I wish I also had a WD21 so I could put in a bigger lift and bigger tires. Notice I said "also", since I have no plans to get rid of my '98. It's my daily driver, super reliable, and it simply rocks. B)

Hola Arnoldo

Estas perdido!

The truck didn't give me any problems, I am buying a truck or car for my son and then build something new.

I know everybody is going to kill me for this one but I like the idea of building a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Ivan bought the car and he has it for sale.

I have seen your car and it looks very nice, you know you can go to 33's? I have seen a couple R50 with 33x10.5.