One of the newbies

Nissanfreak36

Hey my names Mike I like in Gulfport Mississippi, I have a 1991 Nissan Pathfinder and love it to death. I hope to get comments from everyone once I get some of the recent pics of it on my profile. It's 4x4, 5 spd, and 173,000 miles on it and purrrrrrs like a kitten so get back to me and thanks for reading!!!!

welcome! My unit will deploying your way for hurricane relief pretty soon. Hope you have taken the necessary precautions to keep you, your family and your Pathfinder as safe as possible if things get as bad as were predicting

Fixed :D

Welcome to the family WAVEY

Well I live just north of I-10 so hopefully it won't be to bad down here but if it gets to bad then I'll load up the pathfinder and head to hattisburg. You can't miss it i'll be doing 90 in a big grey nissan with a trailer~~~~!!!!!!!!

And if i can't email you just leave me an email its nissanfreak36@yahoo.com, and you can just tell me your names in the email so i can get to know all you folks.

Thanks, Mike

Edited by Nissanfreak36

Hey guys how do i put the stock steering stabilizer back on my truck and where do i get the shock and brackets from???

Post that either in the garage or the WD21 section, more ppl check that. Also, lets get some pics up here, easiest way is open a photobucket account (free) and upload your pics there, then copy the image link (lowest link on the list it gives you) and paste it into your post. Now get em up. :tonguefinger:

Welcome Bud, I know the hurricane has passed you, but I hope it wasn't too bad!!

Hey guys how do i put the stock steering stabilizer back on my truck and where do i get the shock and brackets from???

I'm sure there is either a write up (How To section in the garage section) or a comprehensive thread. Play with the search function a bit, it will be your friend. That said, if you can't find it, holler and someone will help. I have 2 in the garage, and if I decide to buy the Pathy I'm looking at today, 1 will be for sale...

X-lax has good advice...

B

Well guys it now said that i'm gonna go through another hurricane in the pathfinder "Hurricane Ike" is now coming into the Gulf so i'll still be here standing strong and sorry for not being online the last few days

Edited by Nissanfreak36