What Upppp

Mobbs

What up! Its great to see Pathfinder owners unite. I have been a long time fan of the pathfinder seeing it has been the only truck i have ever owned. It took me through crazy good times. My old pathy was a 97 stock, blue with no mods and not 4x4. Had that one from 40,000 to 155,000 no major issues. I have had it in 3 feet of snow on Donner Pass near sugar bowl with chains. Let me tell you this was a scary experience. Tahoe is where i do most of my 4x4 travel. I have worked at sugar bowl the last 3 years. Last winter i got fed up with the chains and bought a 4x4 the same color and year pathfinder with 88,000 miles. Now that i can start my mods i decided to start with 31" AT Revo's and Pro Comp wheels black. So far that is all i have done. I plan to add the old man emu coils and warn manual hubs next. Hopefully i can afford under armor as well. :treadmill:

Welcome!! Sounds like you have a good idea on where to start modding your truck. Congrats on graduating to 4x4! It's kind of silly to have a Pathfinder thats 2x4 unless it is just a family car to drive 'normally'.

B

Thats it was in quotes. What I mean is to use it as a grocery getter or family car due to the room and never travel anything more challenging than a gravel road. They was a guy here (nuygen?) who had a 2wd that was quite built up but after a while he switched over to 4x4 gear....

B