Who sells Lighted Moon/Sunvisors

91PathSE

Who sells them/ or who has the best price.

Also who has one and hows it look, I've always lieks them and want one.

AC wants 250

JcWhitney wants 269

Anybody know of anyone else who sells them at a good price?

Fiberglass, It goes right over the top of the windshield and I dont know about the redneck part.

In rural Ohio, all the old retired mill and coal miners drive around in their S10s and Rangers with those, the little rear cab flairs, 10million running lights and too much stick on chrome crap.

In rural Ohio, all the old retired mill and coal miners drive around in their S10s and Rangers with those, the little rear cab flairs, 10million running lights and too much stick on chrome crap.

Do they have a tailgate net instead of a tailgate and stacks out of the bed as well?

As for the visor, I don't know if anybody still sells them new, or maby one for something else will fit (4runner or s-10 something along that line). Mine was a junkyard find and my Pathy is the 3rd truck for it that I know of(was on my hardbody and Pathy I got it off of at yard).

I found them new from AC and JcWhitney..but i dont wanna pay $260+ then add shipping.

LUND makes some... cant remember the other company that "I think" still makes them. There was another one too, but WARN bought them out and cancelled the entire line :shrug:

I used to work at the place that manufactured them, after WARN cancelled the product line the molds went into storage waiting for approval to destroy them. AFAIK they still have not done anything to the molds. Before I left that company I made two of them for my Yota (two different styles). Had I owned the Pathy then I would have made them too lol.

They are still wrapped up and in the attic of my garage, I always intended on using them as a plug to build a new mold, but have not done so. I don't seem to like them as much as I used to :shrug: