will this fit

your stock is 27x18 IIRC, I think you would prolly be able to make it work with a little coustom bracketing and plumming.(the hoses are on opposide ends) as long a its not so thick it hits your fan. Are you having heat problems?

edit: also the GM is a crossflow radiator and your stock is downflow radiator. I don't know if that makes a difference but maybe somone else on here can tell us.

Edited by MY1PATH

Go buy a Modine brand new (about $300 but you won't be disappointed)...unless you accidently put a screwdriver threw it like I did which voids the warranty...I found a modine on a pathy in the you pull it lot and got it for like 8$ I seriously think they put it on like 5 mins B4 they got T-boned...lucky me

I got a new alluminum radiator from my local repairshop (not parts store) for $150 I put it and the difference form old mudspattered, rusted fins falling off to new whas tremendous. I think a 4 row might be a tad overkill and i fear it may prevent you running proper operating temp even if the thermostat stays shut.

Go buy a Modine brand new (about $300 but you won't be disappointed)...unless you accidently put a screwdriver threw it like I did which voids the warranty...I found a modine on a pathy in the you pull it lot and got it for like 8$ I seriously think they put it on like 5 mins B4 they got T-boned...lucky me

LOL

I put a one through the condensor and radiator back around the first of the year!

And it was still hot.

Thank god for saftey goggles!