Need a new starter

As far as I go, remans are baaadddd news. If you want a reman, buy a kit and rebuild it yourself. You can trust your own work. Otherwise buy new. I would try Autozone. They have a "Duralast" brand that has a lifetime warranty, no questions asked.

Duralast might be ok for yours but for my WD21 the solenoid wires are too short to allow you to mount the guard/connector mount.

I bought a reman from Advance and the solenoid stuck open ater the 5th start. I had to pull the battery cable to shut it off. They replaced it and so far so good...

The remans were ~$100 and Napa sells one for ~$165. If I had to do it over again I'd go with the Napa one.

As far as I go, remans are baaadddd news. If you want a reman, buy a kit and rebuild it yourself. You can trust your own work. Otherwise buy new. I would try Autozone. They have a "Duralast" brand that has a lifetime warranty, no questions asked.

the duralast is rebuilt, and make sure they test it at the store before you leave.

Edited by yar1

I take it you're probably in a hurry to get it replaced.....How fast of shipping do you want? I just sold a ton of crap on eBay and should probably ship it all out tomorrow so I can do this at the same time. My zip is 80525....figure 5 pounds for a box. Might be worth looking at some fast shipping options if you need it soon.

My Paypal email is tmorgan4 (at) frii.com if you figure out a shipping cost. Otherwise just throw in $8 and I'll send it USPS Priority or UPS Ground.

I take it you're probably in a hurry to get it replaced.....How fast of shipping do you want? I just sold a ton of crap on eBay and should probably ship it all out tomorrow so I can do this at the same time. My zip is 80525....figure 5 pounds for a box. Might be worth looking at some fast shipping options if you need it soon.

My Paypal email is tmorgan4 (at) frii.com if you figure out a shipping cost. Otherwise just throw in $8 and I'll send it USPS Priority or UPS Ground.

Im sending $48 now...I have another car to drive from thurs-sat and I can deal with mine for a couple more days....Im more in a hurry to know the part is on its way then actually getting it...