How do I install Warn Hubs?

jwestpnw

I saw xplorx4s write up a while back and it looked easy but now the picks are all gone on it. can any one please give me some pointers on the process? Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by jwestpnw

Umm, is it a money thing? Hell, i'd be willing to donate, it's saved my butt enough times. Let me know if i can help.

No, not a money thing. My ISP busted most of my site when they migrated to a new architecture, and rather than fix it all, I'll probably just move everything over to Apple's new MobileMe service in a month or two, at which time I'll completely revamp the site. (This is all assuming that I have the time to do so!)

I saw xplorx4s write up a while back and it looked easy but now the picks are all gone on it. can any one please give me some pointers on the process? Thanks in advance for your help.

so how did your install go?

i just finished installing a set on my 00 pathy. it took about 25min start to finish for both sides.

just pop off the center cap. then pop off the dust cap (it's not nearly as difficult as everyone makes it out to be).

remove the 6 bolts that bolt the flange down.

remove lock ring with lock ring pliers or needle nose pliers.

remove flange by grabbing with vice grips or channel locks (i used the latter).

then to install the hubs, just reverse the steps.

tighten to specification.

you don't even have to remove the wheels; at least, i didn't have to on mine.

alex do you have stock wheels? I have installed the hubs on my old 98, and need to do it on my 04 but I had aftermarket wheels on my old one and stock wheels on my new one.