TD27 Engine

RowdoggNZ

Is it just me or is this engine like missing off any records in the world? Wikipedia fails to mention it was even involved in the pathfinder project, and i'm trying to correct it but i can't even find any specs on the fugging things :@ Thats shady, anyone got any idea why its so scarcely mentioned?

Is it just me or is this engine like missing off any records in the world? Wikipedia fails to mention it was even involved in the pathfinder project, and i'm trying to correct it but i can't even find any specs on the fugging things :@ Thats shady, anyone got any idea why its so scarcely mentioned?

It is a BASTARD CHILD :lol:

I did't think any Pathfinder came out with a TD27.... Just the Terrano's, But I could be wrong.....It's happened once before.

Good luck with that :beer:

O rly? I thought the pathfinder and terrano were virtually teh same just different market names. If anything i thought the 3l V6 Terranos were called pathfinders.

Someone of knowledge enlighten me ;)

I thought the pathfinder and terrano were virtually teh same just different market names.

Pretty much. Seamed like Pathfinder was a mostly American (as in continents) name, and rest of the world had Terranos.

terrano - pathfinder. same car, different names.

the difference lies with trim levels & engines.

Generally terrano's have the td27 & a few more 'luxury' bits

what part of the world are you in?

what specs you after?

I have a 1991 Terrano R3m TD27 Turbo. Kinda wanted some specs on the engine and stuff. So the difference in the names lies in trim levels and engines? or Pathfinder = American, Terrano = Everywhere else.