OPP Nab Speeder in 4-year-old Nissan Pathfinder

Trainman

This was posted in another forum I am on:

« on: May 15, 2008, 12:29:45 pm »

Big deal you say? The OPP officer was the one driving the Pathfinder! The poor schmuck that was pulled over was driving a new, pimped out Honda Civic. I saw the whole thing go down last night in the northbound lanes of the 416 at the far north end before it joins with the 417 west of Ottawa. Imagine blowing by an SUV parked by the side of the road only to see that same SUV hauling you in with red and blue flashing lights in the rear view mirror. I'll be gob-smacked!

Wish I saw that!

This was posted in another forum I am on:

« on: May 15, 2008, 12:29:45 pm »

Big deal you say? The OPP officer was the one driving the Pathfinder! The poor schmuck that was pulled over was driving a new, pimped out Honda Civic. I saw the whole thing go down last night in the northbound lanes of the 416 at the far north end before it joins with the 417 west of Ottawa. Imagine blowing by an SUV parked by the side of the road only to see that same SUV hauling you in with red and blue flashing lights in the rear view mirror. I'll be gob-smacked!

Wish I saw that!

WHAT?!??!?!?!

How did I miss that! This is in my end of town.

I have seen that truck parked on the side, thought it was a broken down pathy :shrug: But it looked too clean :shiftyeyes:

Edited by redfinder

so their using pathfinders as speed cameras/pursuit vehicles? Makes sense considering the vg30 has make the engine of the year chart without fail for the last 10 years or so i believe, correct me if i'm wrong.

so their using pathfinders as speed cameras/pursuit vehicles? Makes sense considering the vg30 has make the engine of the year chart without fail for the last 10 years or so i believe, correct me if i'm wrong.

:D Well In the R50's they have a VG33....But it might be another engine in that Pursuit Pathy :aok: