shortest wheelbase & Highest center of gravity vehicle

jitterymonkey

Thats pretty funny!! A pretty weak course to take such a built truck on though. I'd run it with a Pathy (90-95 of course) and bet I could be competative!!

I like the way the frame rate of the camera matched the tire tread rotation to where it barely looks like the tires are turning or some are turning backwards in the corners. Definitely adds to the surreal effect.

B

The dimensions also turn heads: tyres on 26 inch rims with a diameter of 140 cm. Not to mention ground clearance of 65 centimetres and an unbelievable total height of 3.7 metres.

Not only did the writer fail english, but why mix metric measurements with 'standard'? Still, a cool read.

Thanks.

B

• 2 weeks later...
Not only did the writer fail english, but why mix metric measurements with 'standard'? Still, a cool read.

Thanks.

B

centimetres and metres are the canadian and british way of spelling them. Well I know its the Canadian way at least.

Hey, redfinder! LOOK, AN EAGLE!! P...

The dimensions also turn heads: tyres on 26 inch rims with a diameter of 140 cm.

I'm not sure what you were trying to say about spelling, but thats what I was saying about mixing different measurement systems in the same sentence...

B