OMG ITS HARD TO TYPE WITH TAPE ON UR FINGERTIP

RowdoggNZ

Ausgezeichnet!

Am I the only one who picked up on Pezzy's classic Simpsons reference......damn. What a world.

Edited by Oliver

Ausgezeichnet!

Am I the only one who picked up on Pezzy's classic Simpsons reference......damn. What a world.

hehe i realized i was really just too distracted by a jagged piece of steel being lodged in my finger ;) lol ain't that the episode when homer like plugs up that radioactive tank with his fat overweight ass?

at least you didn't spill a boiling pot of soup on your left hand yesterday afternoon. I have use of 3 fingers, but the ring finger blistered up pretty good on the one side. I have a big square of cotton wrapped around it right now, but i am still a hunt-n-peck typing machine!!

good news is i don't have to worry about getting a tetanus shot for mod days with simon and skinnypedal anymore :aok:

at least you didn't spill a boiling pot of soup on your left hand yesterday afternoon. I have use of 3 fingers, but the ring finger blistered up pretty good on the one side. I have a big square of cotton wrapped around it right now, but i am still a hunt-n-peck typing machine!!

good news is i don't have to worry about getting a tetanus shot for mod days with simon and skinnypedal anymore :aok:

Try spilling boiling water on your left foot while camping and having to drive the 400 mile drive home in a 5 speed. That killed.