350 Pathfinder

Guest GotPygmy93

Guest GotPygmy93

So I was talking to one of my friends and he told me he heard of a guy who fit a chev 350 in his Pathfinder and I wanted ti know if there could be any truth in that and what do you think of that?

:bow: Yes fellas, It's possible! I'm in the process of building up a 350 to a 383 Stoaker. When all said and done, I'll be pushing 440 horse. I have a buddy of mine willing to sell me his 383 already to drop in and go for $1500.00. I'm passing it up to enjoy the build on my own. The biggest things I've heard that needs to be done is the engine mounts, transfer case adapter, tranny, driveshaft, and your gearing. So, yes it is possible.

Good luck to all who will attempt this wonderful project!

:beer:

94 Pathy

hey man, that's krazy 440horses, won't it twist your chasis? i was acutally planning on swapping my 3.0 with a 5.0 small block and making it 4wd. i was told that when putting a bigger engine with more horses i'm gonna have to either change the frame or make supports to make the frame stronger. but anyway, good luck. :aok:

sly

I'm planning on welding support brackets for the frame. As for axles and joints, tht is what custom building is for! Upgrade to bigger and stronger. :aok:

You can never have too much POWER! :beer: