pathfinder olie

deadkennedys

i havent had the time to come back and post up with school and what not, t heres a pic of my pathy that decided to do a flip and died about a year ago thought someone out there might like to see this. it was a hard time letting it go. I hope everyone here is doing well and staying on the trails.

Very nice! What's it take to get one of those in the states? lol :)

:blink: "decided" to do a flip? usually it takes the driver (or some numbnutz to hit oyu) to make em flip. what happened? looks nasty. hope everyone was ok. poor pathy :(

Who else noticed how prepaired this pathy was???

Shovel

Pull Stap

Work Gloves

Change of Boot

Extra Clothing

Water

Appears he ate the food while awaiting the flashing lights...

Did not look like fun, hope everyone was ok...

I hope everyone was ok, sucks the pathfinder is gone.

But, i do think it's cool that a past pathy owner (now owning 2 Jeeps) is dropping in for a visit on NPORA...

and over the last year... i guess it's grown a bit... maybe slick knows exactly how much it's grown.

(nudges slick, this is the part where she is supposed to get out the graphs and pointing stick)

I hope everyone was ok, sucks the pathfinder is gone.

But, i do think it's cool that a past pathy owner (now owning 2 Jeeps) is dropping in for a visit on NPORA...

and over the last year... i guess it's grown a bit... maybe slick knows exactly how much it's grown.

(nudges slick, this is the part where she is supposed to get out the graphs and pointing stick)

*grabs pointer stick and oblidges steve*

AHEM........ well, over here to the right, we are on our 4th poho thread, mainly due to me, but i must thank all participants.

to the left we have the "how to" section, which has proven useful time and time again for folks.

down the hall to the left, we have the geographical forums, so you may harass people in your own country/neighborhood.

up the stairs and to the right, we have adam, who has kindly taken the place of andrew as the poho whipping post :D

other than a bunch of mods to pathy's goin on.......... things are still pretty much stable in our enviroment.

the population is growing, and few deaths have been reported due to sickness or disease.