Pathfinder Crossover?

90seven

Once the "crossover" happens. All is lost. I thought that that Versa thing was a crossover?

Your thinking of the Murano or the Rouge. Front wheel drive with AWD option. What I like here at Infiniti is the new EX crossover. RWD with a AWD option. And its fast!

Unfortunaly, Nissan, and most car makers, need a vehicle they can sell all over the world. Specialized markets are a think of the past. Most automakers let the aftermarket "specialize" thier vehicles, and thats all based on sales. I for one still cant believe there is no other vehicle that competes directly with the Jeep Wrangler. Now, thats what I would like to see happen to the pathfinder. Even if it was a rebadged Patrol!

Except they are talking about FF-L platform (Front Engine, Front wheel Drive - Large) with an AWD option... damnit.

Basically The gay-ification of the pathy :( *starts collecting wd21's*

• 3 weeks later...

murano is cross. Are they competing with own lineup now?

Why would a cross buyer want a path cross, when they have the murano with no gears in tran?

They should make the X like the path, and keep the existing path as the excursion competition. It should hold its own in that shrinking market.

The pros are those old ones will drop in price. Everyone wants the new, new thing, even if its @!*%.

This makes all this wd21/r50 seem humorous.

I'd say most here would be happy with the wd21/r50 for off roading compared to what will come later.

wd21/r50 is right sized for many purposes, and gets decent mileage.

Eagle... bit off topic

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOUR AVATAR?

Is... that a truck.... backed UP a tree?

I should put a note under it. Here you go....I had to use it when I saw it. LOL

http://www.capecodtoday.com/blogs/index.php/CWN/2006/

Driver escapes injured in Vineyard crash

EDGARTOWN - Despite this scene the driver was not seriously injured.

Edgartown rescuers responded to Meetinghouse Road about 7:30 PM to find this Nissan Pathfinder literally up a tree.

The driver was outside the car when they arrived. Edgartown Police are investigating.