College football BCS championship game

unccpathfinder

Which one are you pulling for?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which 1?

• LSU
    • OSU

The "ND" in ndpathy stands for Notre Dame, I love college football (was a true test this year being Irish). If anyone ever needs tickets for ND Football let me know. The BCS sucks as bad as ESPN football coverage. GO LSU!!!!!!!!! I hate Ohio State, but man have I had some great times on their campus, one of my best friends is a damn Buckeye.

If the Irish are STINKIN' I'm Pulling for the SEC.

I just had our first Pathy in some good snow for the first time , was as excited as a virgin on prom night (but knew what to do this time ;) )

The terrorists.....just wish they would blow up a stadium full of idiot fans

well if you flood the city again the stupid (not all of them are stupid...) citizens of New Orleans will shoot at the help....I'd be interested to see it down there since Katrina...I know both of my buddies thats grandparents live down there's houses made it without any flood damage...

• 1 month later...
I pull for LSU every game except when they play Alabama. I'm married to a Tiger fan so its pretty much mandatory.

LSU needs to turn it on early. They've been waiting way too late lately to put it away.

WAR EAGLE Dagwoodzz!!

Almost always a great game though. I personally think it is one of the best rivalry's out there. I should be at the game next year. When I went to Auburn I always made it a point to be at the game. i miss it.