NPORA video

88pathoffroad

I found a great song to make a video with and I'd like to promote NPORA by producing a video and putting it up on Youtube, filled with member's Pathys. All years, all mods, no mods, SASes, everyone. It'll be about 2:20 long with the song I've got, so I can't put everything/everyone in there, but I can do my best. I could also switch music near the end and keep going if need be. I'm using Windows Movie Maker with a few add-on effects, I've tried other video editing software and it's WAY too complicated to just sit down and use, so here we are.

What I'd like to do is mix still pictures with short video clips of offroading, some tech pics from the Garage and pics from the "Pathy's Pictures" thread, the "Post Your Picture" thread and the "Member's Rides" section. Text will be at the bottom of each piece detailing the member's name or a short blurb about NPORA.

Any ideas or formats you'd like to see followed? Video clips I should put in there? I can't use Web video unless it's downloadable, so if you want something in there, give me raw or edited footage in AVI, ASF, WM, WMV, M1V, MPE, MPEG or MPG format and I should be able to do some good with it.

I signed up to YouTube as 88pathoffroad, check that out in a little while for a few of the other videos I've made.

http://www.youtube.com/88pathoffroad

That said, if anyone else wants to make their own video, be my guest! Make a video and let's see it! We can put them all together on the same site and spam the link out. :D

i have a couple flicks for you aaron. I might give you a web link to download them.

*starwipe*

*starwipe*

*starwipe*

Edited by skrillaguerilla