Hello from Cambridge, UK!

Harvey

Hi All!

My name is Al but i'm known as Harvey [don't ask!] on most forums so i tend to stick with that tag now for my poor memory!

I'm based in Cambridge in the UK but have just bought an '86 Pathfinder. This is my 5th 4WD, 2nd Nissan but 1st Pathfinder.... each time I buy a new [for me] 4WD I tend to keep getting smaller [or apparently less capable 4WD] each time. But this is one I think I can have a lot of fun with. I just need a small 4x4 that'll tow my little race car and enable my wife and I to do some touring and potential beach work when we return to Melbourne in Oz.

In scouring the internet not a lot of info tends to be available for the WD21 model but once I figure out where on this forum to post appropriate links I'll post up what i've found.

Anyway... enough blabbering for starters.... I look forward to getting to know you all and my new purchase!

Regards

Harv.

Welcome! Find your way over to the Garage, and to the 86.5-89 and 90-95 sections for tons of info. on your rig. Don't be afraid to go down to the bottom of the page and change the "Show:" range to all dates, try the search feature, and don't be afraid to ask away. We won't bite. (hard) :D

Edited by Mr. Pickles

Welcome to the forums! Is that a 4-cyl or V6 Pathfinder?

It's a carby 4cyl at the moment.... it'll do the job for what I want at the moment and my philosphy is that if it goes i'll either try to chuck in a recent diesel or do the common swap in oz which is to put in a 3.8l v6 from the commodore - i think the engine itself is an old buick design

• 2 weeks later...