How to remove driver door inside panel?

Xmas

The regulator is broken for the driver side power window.

I need to replace it, but I am having problems taking off the inside door panel. lol

It's all ready to pop out, but the very top where the when comes up and down (open / close) is not working w/ me. I don't think there are ribbets that is allowing it to pop fully out (the inside door panel)

So does anyone here know how to take off that inside door panel?? :( Thanks

Theres a phillips screw behind the armrest panel which is well hidden, check there. remove that and pull up and out - the top clips in with small metal clips that wrap around the top of the door frame.

I found that and those three screws inside. Looks like what is stopping me from pulling of my door in the inside door opener (where you would open the door if you were inside the truck. I am afraid if I pull to hard, I might break the door opener or the power window buttons (area).

I never dealt w/ a design like this. Seems like a pain in the %%%!!

I found that and those three screws inside. Looks like what is stopping me from pulling of my door in the inside door opener (where you would open the door if you were inside the truck. I am afraid if I pull to hard, I might break the door opener or the power window buttons (area).

I never dealt w/ a design like this. Seems like a pain in the %%%!!

Well; I almost got it all out. Only thing stopping me from getting the whole door off is the wires to the power window switches. How do I get to fully remove the door panel??

Thanks

DOORSWQITCH.jpg

P1020344.jpg

From memory if you lever the top of it with a flat screwdriver. It pops off :D

If you want I can go out n remove mine and take a pic so you know what your dealing with.

:beer:

LoL! I just got back in here to see what anyone said and did find out it just pops out. So Woohoo! All done :)

Thanks

Now time to order the motor/regulator.

• 1 month later...
LoL! I just got back in here to see what anyone said and did find out it just pops out. So Woohoo! All done :)

Thanks

Now time to order the motor/regulator.

A bit late to post on this, but I have had my door linings off more times than I can recall. I use a thin engineers steel ruler (12" one) to pry the switch cluster, door opener surround and lining off. Puts less strain on things with the wider surface than a screwdriver. Be careful of the plastic clips that hold the lining on as they sometimes can pull out of the hardboard inner lining backing. When this happens, after it is all off, replace them where they should go and superglue (CA) the surrounding area to stiffen it up again. Works a treat!