hi, new here

matty012

• 2 weeks later...

yea got it dirty last week we had a fair bit of rain here so i went and found some muddy tracks, got lost in the process but all was fun, luky my brother rememberd how to get out of where we were, i also want to lift it and pout some maybe 35's on it (dif rims of course cos the stockers look crap) if anyone knows whats involved if anyone knows whats need to do it, like if some parts from others 4wd's fit

• 2 weeks later...
yea got it dirty last week we had a fair bit of rain here so i went and found some muddy tracks, got lost in the process but all was fun, luky my brother rememberd how to get out of where we were, i also want to lift it and pout some maybe 35's on it (dif rims of course cos the stockers look crap) if anyone knows whats involved if anyone knows whats need to do it, like if some parts from others 4wd's fit

Sorry to bring your hopes down but fitting 35's on an R50 pathfinder is going to require a lot of custom lift. Fitting 35's even on older Pathfinders is a pain in the ass, and would require custom built parts.

Hope you find all the info you need here! :D

Meh...the Japs have done it. There's other lift options available, that you don't see here in North America.

Not to mention, the (now defunct) prado lift....which has allowed for 35" tires.

Anything's do-able with the right combo of knowledge, money, and time. :aok:

Welcome to the board.