Those Damned Poms Just Can't Leave It Alone...

Vsicks Pathy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, funny anyway. lol

How clever they are is what makes them funny. I might add, it also helps if you are up to date with politics in Australia. That way you get the full effect.

Did you see the David Hicks spoof in the link I put up? Pure magic. lol.

he tried to assassinate daddy.

Not good enough and I don't buy it. When did he try to assassinate war monger senior?

I was lead to believe that Iraq was responsible for 9/11. Then it was WMD and the imminent threat posed against the USA that was the "real" reason. Daddy dearest was never mentioned. :nono:

So my question to Slick is still open... What was it that Saddam did that has cost over 1 million lives to date?

Good to see you having a go Slick but may I ask, what was it that Saddam did?

he's a BAAAAAAAAAD man :ar15:

he killed people if they did not agree with "his way"..... he lived like a king, while people suffered and were murdered... then he taught his SONS to be the same way... and he was a naughty boy with weapons of mass destruction.. he was told to STOP.. and he just kept going... :nono:

Edited by Slick

he killed people if they did not agree with "his way"..... he lived like a king, while people suffered and were murdered... then he taught his SONS to be the same way... and he was a naughty boy with weapons of mass destruction.. he was told to STOP.. and he just kept going... :nono:

not since '91 and he was actually complying with the UN resolutions.

not since '91 and he was actually complying with the UN resolutions.

he bewb'd once.. they found a nice little underground plant there. and hey, since when did america need an excuse to pick on someone and go to war? i think the main reason is all the oil out "east"...

i think the president was truly "pushed" into this war.. people wanted revenge. and when we started bombin em.. everyone was happy.. when people realized americans were actually getting killed... all of a sudden, the war wasn't such a good idea..... now they want it stopped.. bush won't back down.. as if to say "y'all wanted this.. HERE... have it"

i love america (not as much as england, but hey), but damn... the US is NOT invincible.. i think the US got more than it bargained for out there....

can't play with a crab in the sand if yer a fish. ya know?

just my worthless .02 :crossedwires:

All I can/will tell you is, talking to demo guys(as a friend and totally off the record) and hearing from other people who would "know" about that stuff I basically wanted to learn more about the subject on my own so I could make a decision about what I think really happened and why.

This was my initial thought after yelling "HOLY &^%*@$# @!*% IT JUST FELL" in the middle of class while ignoring the teacher and watching the video's was how did it go straight down and then how did both go straight down as opposed to what typical structurally damaged buildings do and then looking at video's the buildings dont exactly start falling straight down the top portions skew to the side and the shear impact load would make a failure upon failure in a petty vertical direction...being that construction of that magnitude is different than any other and not directly seeing the load path's I think it is a possible scenario not to say yes or no it was a big conspiracy

I can tell u 1 thing tho if I were on a plane and some guy had a knife and that was it A at that time knives were permitted so I would have had the max size on the plane and B you seat has a built in shield (yes that means the seat cushion or better known as your flotation device is a shield so bomb or no bomb or whatever other line was fed even if they're were "high jackers" I would have personally made a stand esp if the plane started acting irradically...but I find it hard to believe that in a high jacking scenario that 200+_ people couldn't overcome a dozen or so guys

but i agree completely with not taking what the media tells you for 100% fact and dont take exactly what your politicians are telling you to be truth b/c they're crooked as hell I dont care who they are (this is imbeded from the earliest stages of student council on the richest survive)...you live, you learn, you grow, and must live day to day without fear and carry on if not then quit taking up everyones oxygen...as in the gun laws topic...if theres a will theres a way no matter what happens or how cautious you are the potential for bad things to happen is there...there will always be what ifs but what ifs dont matter unless it happens like the simple fact that the pilot that flew the nukes across the US could have gotten a case of WTBD (whats this button do) and dropped them but he didn't the AF made a mistake leave it be...

... we all have a brain and some use to to heal, others to kill, others to destroy what others worked so hard to build and its not a racial thing or a national thing its just people and thats the determining factor of the human race...can we learn to deal with one another so with that I'll double slick's worthless $0.02 to $0.04

:beer:

I am confused.. Are you talking about Saddam or Bush?

(It's not the airport perv.)

Heh, as a resident of the state of Idaho, I'm pretty tired of hearing all the hub bub about him myself.

I am confused.. Are you talking about Saddam or Bush?

LOL -- Thanks Vsicks - I needed the laugh, kinda got some weird looks from my co-workers though.

You right there Slick, the truth will not bring anyone back... Over 1 million Iraqis (people) dead thus far in the name of 911 revenge, and the toll rises everyday. Iraq, a country that nothing at all to do with 911. I am not counting the wounded, maimed or insane because of these lies either... Over 83,000 US troupes alone have been seriously wounded or maimed in Iraq too you know. Knowing the truth?? It would be nice to know why so many have to suffer wouldn't it? It would also be nice to punish those behind the lies too wouldn't it?

QUOTE(Vsicks Pathy @ Sep 14 2007, 12:08 AM) *

I thought this little bit was fairly important...

"The chair and vice chair of the 9/11 Commission, respectively Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, assert in their book, Without Precedent, that they were "set up to fail" and were starved of funds to do a proper investigation. They also confirm that they were denied access to the truth and misled by senior officials in the Pentagon and the federal aviation authority;"

But they probably don't know what they're talking about though. rolleyes.gif

i agree with you 100% Iraq is not our problem its Israels problem we've been fighting Israels wars for a long time now and giving them more money from our foreign aide than any other country or two combined and for what? to fight off the Palestinians who are armed with rocks? The American govt is much like the Russian system back when the Bolshevik revolution was happening, they did terrible things and never admitted it, they also split their party into two groups one group was for communism and the workers party the other Zionists this made it seem as if the was a struggle of power when really if you look deeper you can see none of the Zionist were murdered unlike thousands of other Russian civilians. In the 1980's the group of people involved in the Bolshevik revolution would admit their part but never the monstrosities, now they will admit the monstrosities but deny their part and say that they were the largest victims that in fact they were the target and they were prosecuted and only them that is now how the American govt is becoming because we are run by the same people we go into a country that did nothing kill a few thousand people say it wasn't us then say it was an accident, then we apologize or deny it then all the sudden that country is getting foreign aide isn't also nice that after we go in and destroy a country Donald Rumsfeld gets paid to go in and rebuilt that very same country? i know most of you probably dont agree with my veiws or think im a radical but thats just me and its really making me think seeing as i enlisted for the navy and i know theres going to be things going on that im not going to agree with but its only going to further my personal beliefs that much more

QUOTE(Vsicks Pathy @ Sep 14 2007, 12:08 AM) *

I thought this little bit was fairly important...

"The chair and vice chair of the 9/11 Commission, respectively Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, assert in their book, Without Precedent, that they were "set up to fail" and were starved of funds to do a proper investigation. They also confirm that they were denied access to the truth and misled by senior officials in the Pentagon and the federal aviation authority;"

But they probably don't know what they're talking about though. rolleyes.gif

i agree with you 100% Iraq is not our problem its Israels problem we've been fighting Israels wars for a long time now and giving them more money from our foreign aide than any other country or two combined and for what? to fight off the Palestinians who are armed with rocks? The American govt is much like the Russian system back when the Bolshevik revolution was happening, they did terrible things and never admitted it, they also split their party into two groups one group was for communism and the workers party the other Zionists this made it seem as if the was a struggle of power when really if you look deeper you can see none of the Zionist were murdered unlike thousands of other Russian civilians. In the 1980's the group of people involved in the Bolshevik revolution would admit their part but never the monstrosities, now they will admit the monstrosities but deny their part and say that they were the largest victims that in fact they were the target and they were prosecuted and only them that is now how the American govt is becoming because we are run by the same people we go into a country that did nothing kill a few thousand people say it wasn't us then say it was an accident, then we apologize or deny it then all the sudden that country is getting foreign aide isn't also nice that after we go in and destroy a country Donald Rumsfeld gets paid to go in and rebuilt that very same country? i know most of you probably dont agree with my veiws or think im a radical but thats just me and its really making me think seeing as i enlisted for the navy and i know theres going to be things going on that im not going to agree with but its only going to further my personal beliefs that much more

Your partly right but that is a huge can of worms you are holding in your hands and given the rate of topic closures lately I am not going anywhere near the lid.

I will skim the surface with this though... Anything that remotely criticises Israel is deemed to be anti semitic. Or if you are Jewish, you are, by magic, a self hating Jew... It is an argument that the whole world seems to swallow, not just the US, and is the most ridiculous thing I have heard of. When I say whole world I am talking about Governments for the supporter base for Israel seems to be dead on the street. We all know they murder Palestinians at will and occupy their country. Old news that no one gives a f@ck about. When South Africa was an apartheid country, the whole world sanctioned them and kept sanctions in place until they complied to "our moral standards" Israel is in breach of over 230 UN resolutions.. 230! and not even a hint of a sanction. The EU (parts of it) have expressed concern in the UN about how Israel behaves but Britain and the USA veto anything that's put up for resolution. I wonder why Israel hasn't been attacked by moral self righteous Governments like Iraq was when it was fleetingly in breach of only one UN resolution. I can't see why Europe can't attack Israel either. Lets be honest, if three countries could tell the UN to piss off and attack Iraq illegally, why can't Europe attack Israel? At least they'd have the support of most of the world if that were to happen. My pet hate.. Double standards.

Lucky the gate is locked on the sand pit. :aok:

Not much for playing in the Sand, need wider tires and have to air down a bit..... But I have yet to find a locked Gate that I could not get around if I really needed to be on the other side.....

yeah you are right i probably should keep my mouth shut on this subject before some gets really pissed off, but i do agree with you the us and Britain veto many things they shouldnt with out cause or reason and no explanation. israel gets away with way too much much the whole country acts like a whiny kid it does what it wants when it wants and if it cant it cries and cries then say how unfair it is or they just do it anyways

yeah you are right i probably should keep my mouth shut on this subject before some gets really pissed off, but i do agree with you the us and Britain veto many things they shouldnt with out cause or reason and no explanation. israel gets away with way too much much the whole country acts like a whiny kid it does what it wants when it wants and if it cant it cries and cries then say how unfair it is or they just do it anyways

They seem to get a way with the notion that they were the only victims of Nazi Germany.. They weren't the only ones persecuted and killed. They themselves have become the modern day Nazis only this time it is encouraged and allowed to go on unabated. It makes me sick to my stomach.... nuff said.

Rice said the US will not "abandon" the Palestinians.
but will shut them off from the world. that'll take care of it. :rolleyes:

btw. last time i checked, hamaas was elected by the palestinians to run their country. when is the US going to quit meddling in their affairs?

but will shut them off from the world. that'll take care of it. :rolleyes:

btw. last time i checked, hamaas was elected by the palestinians to run their country. when is the US going to quit meddling in their affairs?

Ironic how the US preach democracy and when it happens they denounce it and support the other side. The very side they, the US and Israel, wanted nothing to do with when they were in power. What a joke.