Those Damned Poms Just Can't Leave It Alone...

Vsicks Pathy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody cares about those pansy brits!!!

:stickwack: show me your IQ beeotch :stickwack: i am british ya dummy bitchslap.gif

last time i checked, KNOWING for real what happened on 9/11 is NOT going to bring anyone's lost life back... only bad memories.. and still no one will ever get charged for the attacks. :crossedwires:

Edited by Slick

Talk about a waste of web space. The article bumbles about with accusations of lies and misinformation, but fails to make a single, solid, fact-based point or conclusion. 6 years later, and none too brighter. People are still dead, people are still healing, memories remain.

Talk about a waste of web space. The article bumbles about with accusations of lies and misinformation, but fails to make a single, solid, fact-based point or conclusion. 6 years later, and none too brighter. People are still dead, people are still healing, memories remain.

I thought this little bit was fairly important...

"The chair and vice chair of the 9/11 Commission, respectively Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, assert in their book, Without Precedent, that they were "set up to fail" and were starved of funds to do a proper investigation. They also confirm that they were denied access to the truth and misled by senior officials in the Pentagon and the federal aviation authority;"

But they probably don't know what they're talking about though. :rolleyes:

last time i checked, KNOWING for real what happened on 9/11 is NOT going to bring anyone's lost life back... only bad memories.. and still no one will ever get charged for the attacks. :crossedwires:

You right there Slick, the truth will not bring anyone back... Over 1 million Iraqis (people) dead thus far in the name of 911 revenge, and the toll rises everyday. Iraq, a country that nothing at all to do with 911. I am not counting the wounded, maimed or insane because of these lies either... Over 83,000 US troupes alone have been seriously wounded or maimed in Iraq too you know. Knowing the truth?? It would be nice to know why so many have to suffer wouldn't it? It would also be nice to punish those behind the lies too wouldn't it?

But they probably don't know what they're talking about though. :rolleyes:

An actual elaborating quote or assertion to fact would be helpful, for sure. I'm not arguing for their side, mind you, quite the contrary. It just stinks to see a whining article without substance or fact sited. I'd prefer to see an actual argument presented and substantiated. Right? ;)

An actual elaborating quote or assertion to fact would be helpful, for sure. I'm not arguing for their side, mind you, quite the contrary. It just stinks to see a whining article without substance or fact sited. I'd prefer to see an actual argument presented and substantiated. Right? ;)

I couldn't agree more.

It kinda pricks an interest in the books content though, doesn't it?

I think knowing what really happened would really matter to a majority of the world. Everyone already knows what most likely happened on 9/11 in other countries. I talk about it from time to time with people who think they know what happened because they watch CNN and Fox News.

Simple question.... If someone you love died, wouldn't you want to know what really happened? Or would just knowing they were dead be good enough for you? I'd personally want to know how and more importantly why they died.

If all this happened 15-20yrs ago "they" would have gotten away with it free as a bird, and not nearly as many people would be asking soooo many questions about what REALLY happened. Welcome to the age of the internet to the morons who thought we were all too stupid to see thru the lies they broadcast on the news about it, and how they attack ANYONE who wants to ask questions on the air.

You do not have to blindly follow the gov. to call yourself a patriot.

I urge EVERYONE to research 9/11 on there own. I could throw out a dozen points of interest that you could start with, but you are all pretty good with google and can probably find everything you need in under an hour.

I urge EVERYONE to research 9/11 on there own. I could throw out a dozen points of interest that you could start with, but you are all pretty good with google and can probably find everything you need in under an hour.

i am terrible at google.. help a brother out.. won't you? :D

All I can/will tell you is, talking to demo guys(as a friend and totally off the record) and hearing from other people who would "know" about that stuff I basically wanted to learn more about the subject on my own so I could make a decision about what I think really happened and why. The more I checked the more holes I found in the "news and official reports"... Not just in one of the events of 9/11 but in ALL the events. The info is out there all you have to do is look for it. I just saw a program on the HISTORY channel that was debunking the "conspiracies". The truth is getting sooo close to the surface that the History Channel has to do a program on the subject is great. They will soon see that people aren't really as stupid and gullible as they assumed.

Someone at the very least answer the question of how the BBC reported that building WTC7 collapsed 20 minutes before the unexpected event?

Edited by TrailChaser

All I can/will tell you is, talking to demo guys(as a friend and totally off the record) and hearing from other people who would "know" about that stuff I basically wanted to learn more about the subject on my own so I could make a decision about what I think really happened and why. The more I checked the more holes I found in the "news and official reports"... Not just in one of the events of 9/11 but in ALL the events. The info is out there all you have to do is look for it. I just saw a program on the HISTORY channel that was debunking the "conspiracies". The truth is getting sooo close to the surface that the History Channel has to do a program on the subject is great. They will soon see that people aren't really as stupid and gullible as they assumed.

Someone at the very least answer the question of how the BBC reported that building WTC7 collapsed 20 minutes before the unexpected event?

As with Operation Northwoods and other things of that nature, the truth will take at least forty years to emerge.

People that dispute the accounts of 911 are deemed to be unAmerican, anti American (if you are not a Yank) or nut jobs. This is despite plenty of evidence to the contrary. Until people can pull their heads out of the patriotic BS they are berried in, nothing will happen. The whole world smells the fish, how come most of the USA can't?

You said earlier, "You do not have to blindly follow the government to call yourself a patriot." I think that blindly following the Government and not questioning anything they do makes you a fool, not a patriot. I especially like this quote"Patriotism has ethical connotations: it implies that the 'fatherland' (however defined) is a moral standard or moral value in itself." Leaves you asking the question, doesn't it?

Yawn

We are having an adult conversation here. You are totally off topic not to mention very immature. Please go and play in the sand pit thread and leave the adults to it.

Come on 88, do your job now.... It is childish uncalled for behavior like this that should be deleted.

ok, so, while in the shower (my think box tyvm :tongue: ) i was thinking about this whole conversation, and the article.. and i dunno, this just kept popping into my head... (totally irrelevant for sure)

the british are in ireland (both my home countries.. mom irish, dad english), the IRA (and the irish) are a bit pissed off about it... so the IRA go blow stuff up in england as retalliation for the british being there..... (ok, amongst other things)

ok, so what do you think the iraqi's are doing? why attack soldiers of a country that are there to *coughs* "help you".... because, THEY DON'T WANT US THERE.

why can't we just get OUT of iraq, and hunt bin laden down in a more.. uh... "subtle" way... hey, we got saddam... all the while, taking MORE effort to find out who 110% really did this to our people?

why take more lives than were already lost? i guess i am just sick of the killing, i have seen it all my life.... and i am just SICK OF IT... there has got to be a better way to get this resolved... *sighs*

i'm off to hide under a chair now with my bullet proof vest ty :hide:

i am so politically illiterate, but i just HAD to write what kept popping into my head.....

ok, so, while in the shower (my think box tyvm :tongue: ) i was thinking about this whole conversation, and the article.. and i dunno, this just kept popping into my head... (totally irrelevant for sure)

the british are in ireland (both my home countries.. mom irish, dad english), the IRA (and the irish) are a bit pissed off about it... so the IRA go blow stuff up in england as retalliation for the british being there..... (ok, amongst other things)

ok, so what do you think the iraqi's are doing? why attack soldiers of a country that are there to *coughs* "help you".... because, THEY DON'T WANT US THERE.

why can't we just get OUT of iraq, and hunt bin laden down in a more.. uh... "subtle" way... hey, we got saddam... all the while, taking MORE effort to find out who 110% really did this to our people?

why take more lives than were already lost? i guess i am just sick of the killing, i have seen it all my life.... and i am just SICK OF IT... there has got to be a better way to get this resolved... *sighs*

i'm off to hide under a chair now with my bullet proof vest ty :hide:

i am so politically illiterate, but i just HAD to write what kept popping into my head.....

Good to see you having a go Slick but may I ask, what was it that Saddam did?