Hmmm.. Another Pathfinder?

GhostPath

Well, since my last one died, I've been looking for another. I found a 90 SE 4x4 at a local dealer. I think this may be a good candidate - if you guys wouldn't mind taking a look at it and pointing out anything you see that's wrong with it, I'd appreciate it.

http://www.dallasdrivers.org/gallery/v/ran...s/westdallaspf/

Edited by GhostPath

What he said /\ /\

Also, what the hell happened to the console??

Console got dismantled by someone who didn't know what they were doing in order to remove the radio. It does have all the parts, though.

Not sure what you mean about the valance, though. It's got some sort of a flexible front air dam on it, like the Jeep Grand Wagoneers used to have.

Edited by GhostPath

No frame rust..Thats a plus...couldnt see any rust on the body.you shoulkd thoroughly check it for body rust like under the carpet

Front valance (air dam)seems to be in tact it just the way they took the pic.

Checked it out again - went under the car, looked for floorpan rust and such - no rust on the undercarriage.

Except that it's not really bent. Look at the big pic (warning, 2mb, slowish serer):

http://www.dallasdrivers.org/gallery/d/16712-1/IMG_1842.JPG

Hmm weird, mine doesn't look like that.

Another thing, was there like a fire under the hood at one time or something? Look at that hood insulator, that doesn't look like good news, although, it might have gotten ripped.

Hmm weird, mine doesn't look like that.

Another thing, was there like a fire under the hood at one time or something? Look at that hood insulator, that doesn't look like good news, although, it might have gotten ripped.

There may have been some weirdness under the hood at some point. I'm guessing it got ripped.

The insulation will do that if you pressure wash it. The airdam thing looks OK to me. Not bad, needs a lot of cleaning and messing with. What was the price and mileage again?

$1585 including tax, title, license, etc., etc., 227K.