Front End

does anyone know if the 87 nissan p-up and the 87 pathy headlights are the same???

also what are some of the most common front end upgrades done on the 87??

thanks

They are different in Australia for that year. I don't know about the States but I would assume that they are different too.

No they are not hte same. however, you can get a complete grill and lights from a hardbody and put them in the nissan. looks different.

best front end up grade is to get rid of it. as far as i know, there aren't any upgrades except manual hubs wich I do recommend

All Pathfinders had composite headlights (lens +bulb), but only someearly Hardbodys had them. Most HBs had the little square sealed beams which require a different grill and corner markers. You can swap over the style on your Pathfinder to the sealed beams if you get all the parts and redo the wiring harness. There have been 1 or 2 writeups on doing it on the AC forums.

what i am really looking for is a more agressive looking bumper, without it be 300lbs. something that doesnt look as cheap as stock.

by the way how do i get the site to email me whenever i have a reply? they are enabled but no alert is sent!!

what i am really looking for is a more agressive looking bumper, without it be 300lbs. something that doesnt look as cheap as stock.

by the way how do i get the site to email me whenever i have a reply? they are enabled but no alert is sent!!

For the bumper, not many options but the winch bumpers, all of which are heavier. TJM, ARB, KMA are the ones I know have made bumpers for the WD-21. I think TJM is no longer making new ones, ARB are almost $800 new now and KMA are kinda made to order.