Arb Bull Bar Pictures

PDCCD

I've searched google, looked here, and also on 4x4parts. I can't seem to find pictures of anyone with an R50 having one. I've seen the ARB supplied picture, the one on the Red pathy, and the bad one one the 4x4parts page, but no one else's. Anyone know where i can find one. I'm considering trying to get one, i just want to see what it looks like in the real world.

Thanks for any help.

Pete

Here is one on a QX

normal_111252-R1-12-17A.JPG

HEY THANKS! That looks great with black. Anyone have any others? It seems to have a much better approach angle than I thought. I wonder how it would look with my "burgundy" pathy.

That one came black, and actually was replaced under warranty because the powder coating started to peel. That was the factory black powdercoat.

A bit off topic: Would that D21 model fit on a WD21?

Well, if it uses only the stock bumper mounts, then it would. But if it uses the stock mounts and the tow hook location mounts, then no it wouldn't without modification.

:wtf: Is it just me or does that QX4 have a great big lift on it --and-- Warn Hubs? Off topic but anybody that can fill me in on how that worked shoot me a PM

-----Can we also mention where the cheapest ARB's can be found? Like that company in Canada that somone had ordered from?----

Edited by 98silverpathy

Thanks a ton guys. That bumper looks great.

Simon, any idea how he got it black? Everyone in the states who sells it claims it only comes in the grayish color.

Tmorgan, that lift looks sick. I wish i hadn't just bought new 31's so recently. Your arb is sweet too, i sent you a pm about it, thanks for the pics everyone. I kept hearing about the damn thing, but couldn't find pics of r50's who had it.

:wtf: Is it just me or does that QX4 have a great big lift on it --and-- Warn Hubs? Off topic but anybody that can fill me in on how that worked shoot me a PM

-----Can we also mention where the cheapest ARB's can be found? Like that company in Canada that somone had ordered from?----

great points. It seems to be a curiosity doesn't it. I wonder if it's an overseas truck. those Australians seem to have tons of mods available...

great points. It seems to be a curiosity doesn't it. I wonder if it's an overseas truck. those Australians seem to have tons of mods available...

The one I posted was from VA. Search around the AC board in the R50 section, he went by "infinitiqx4me" IIRC, he sold it about a year and a half ago.

As for the hubs, I thought they were the same as the Xterra and Frontier?

I think the Qx4's have the same issues as the newer pathies with the auto mode -- the locking hubs screw with the computer, as it doesnt understand what is going on when they are locked...

That Black Qx4 had the Prado lift IIRC... hence the crazy lift.

I think the Qx4's have the same issues as the newer pathies with the auto mode -- the locking hubs screw with the computer, as it doesnt understand what is going on when they are locked...

You mean unlocked right? I thought the newer models were full time engaged at the hub.

That Black Qx4 had the Prado lift IIRC... hence the crazy lift.

His QX4 had a standard 4x4 system, which is a VERY rare combination. Not the Prado Lift, but a clone of Keith's lift, actually built by Keith, back when Keith was considering building them and selling them.