Stock Wheel Offset

Nissan3

hey everyone, I want to get bigger wheels for my 03 pathy. I currently have the 16x7 5 spokes that come with the chilkoots. My concern is the offset I heard if you go too big it is harder on the front assembly is this true? And does anyone know what the stock offset is for the OEM wheels?

thanks for any help

LMFAO@90seven's sig quote

The only issue I know of is with wider tires you may hit/rub the strut mount. I had to buy aftermarket wheels to fix the issue when I upgraded my tires.

Thanks for the help. The thing is I've already gotten bigger tires I just have them on the stock rims. The thing Im concerned about is geeting to big of an offset on the rim because i've heard its harder on the front wheel assembly, I don't know if it's true or not

I have Toyota steel rims for my winter tires, they stick out a bit more than the stock wheels and I do get a bit more rubbing, notably on hard right going backwards over bumps. I have not had any issues with bearings or hubs so far.

Keep the offset the same, just get a different backspacing. You have to talk with someone that knows it though. (Discount Tire had no clude what backspacing was since it doesn't show up on the computer)