Skid Plate?

shock6791

Is there any company that currently produces a metal skid plate for the front? I really don't want to spend $140 at the dealer for another stock plastic one that is just going to rip through on the bolt holes again.

Yeah there's a guy that makes them who had to quit for awhile but apparently will be starting up some time soon. I am in need of skids too so I will be watching the forums. He is in my area which is a huge bonus but you will be looking at some cash to ship that weight down toFLA. From what guys on NPORA say, they are well worth the$.

Is there any company that currently produces a metal skid plate for the front? I really don't want to spend $140 at the dealer for another stock plastic one that is just going to rip through on the bolt holes again.

Do a quick search for black panther armor here. Pm runnerman (Marcel). Great stuff! good luck.

AC are worthless. Might as well be putting the Plastic peice back up there. NOt worth the cost of the steel used to make them.

The BlackPanther aren't cheap....but then again, they're much less than the cost of a new Subframe ($1200+) or Engine ($3000+).

• 3 years later...