I Don't Have A Hitch, I Want One, What Do I Need?

lyzic

Other than the big hunk of metal itself, I'm more asking about the wiring

Is there a stock terminal that I just have to plug the trailer wiring into? Or will I have to splice the trailer wiring harness into existing wires, causing fun and electrical fires by the time I'm done?

If anyone has a hitch and wiring for sale for a R50, 2000 Pathfinder to be exact, let me know.

Went to a local place, they want $620 for a hitch and wiring installed! Rip off...

I got my hitch set up from U-Haul for my 97 R 50. I paid 165 for the wireing harness and hitch with mountin hardware. It took me about an 1.5 hours to install the hitch (It just bolts up no drilling requred and vary easy) and to splice into the taillight harness. everything works fine and and it looks good too. that is what I recomend you do. its a vary easy install.

Hehe...this is what hitches do...my pathy likes mercedes:

0728071338.jpg

0728071339a.jpg

0728071339.jpg

Anyway, I picked up my hitch from another pathy from a jy. I only paid $40, not including hardware. Just make sure to get strong blots and it takes not time to install

ah so wiring doesn't look too bad then

i hadn't actually crawled under there to see what i need to do yet

blame the rainy rainy summer in Vancouver for that one. I bought a new dirtbike (which I need to trailer, hence the hitch) and I haven't even ridden it yet!