Another Newb!? *cheers*

AlMac

Bought my very FIRST PATHY today! WOOT! :bounce:

I used to be an '82 toyota 4x4 owner who lost his frame do to massive rust, and trail damage!

Then i got the urge to go fishin again and guess what? I saw this Pathy, and it was LOVE at first sight!

So i looked around for a few months, lurked on the forums for a while,.. and finally i did the plunge today and grabbed my new trail demon! :tongue:

I will introduce my new baby!

'92 Pathy SE. 174000Kms, BLACK, 4dr,5 SPD, 4x4

AC,Cruise, PW,PL,PM, Sunroof,Tilt, Rear Wiper, Glass tint, nerf bars

I looked at about 100 pathys, about 99% of them were autos. After reading the forums about blown transmissions due to overheating, I decided that a manual was best for me.

My new baby has a SOLID FRAME! However there is some minor rust on the body under the rear drivers side door, and a small hole under the drivers side passenger seat. I will be getting quotes on this later this week.

I will post pics after i get a chance to wash it.

Look foreward to adding to my new/old addiction soon, and sponging the knowledge off all you PATHY veterans out there!

;)

Until later, be safe, and see you on the trails!

owesome.. you'll love this truck man.

now, since you read up all on the auto tranny, i hope you didn't miss the TSB for the manual trannies. it's pinned in one of the garage sections. definitely read it and do the procedure especially if you plan on wheeling this thing in the mountains.

... awaiting the pics... :D

welcome too. WAVEY

wow, the way things look, maybe soon us Canadians will take over and dominate;)

welcome and hurry up with those pics

Edited by SkotZ