Does Anybody Rc?

Mr. Pickles

I got a wild hair to pull these out of storage and play. Mine is the buggy, my brother ran the truck. I don't know/remember the stats and model info, as its kinda weird but it was our step dad's sport that he put us into, and he was all about protecting the details. Now he's out of the way, and the fun is one for me and the nieces and nephews.

Spent the whole evening rebuilding the motors, trucks, shocks, etc. I'd love to run them, but for some reason July in Washington = pouring rain and stormy, even if its in the 70's and 80's but damp. GRRRR

Anyways, fun will happen soon...

rc1.jpg

RC2.jpg

RC3.jpg

RC4.jpg

RC5.jpg

RC6.jpg

RC7.jpg

RC8.jpg

I'm just starting up...mine should be here at the beginning of the week...

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=15109

I also got these 2 trucks for spare parts and to hopefully build 1 solid rig so I'll have 1 for me and 1 for the gf to go out and bash...got all 3 trucks for under $200 so I cant really complain there

2342_12.JPG

f60b_1.JPG

i have an emaxx, but it currently doesnt work due to electrical problems that i dont feel like trying to fix. when it ran it was fun though.

Of all the RC's (air and ground) I had the only one I kept is my Yokomo YZ10 (w/a lot of mods) and it's up in the attic ... every year I tell myself that I am going to dig it out and restore it :shrug:

Of the cars/trucks that I did get rid of the one I wish I had also kept was a Tamyia Mountaineer.

That is a Tamyia Mountaineer/Bruiser/HiLux (something tells me that it is a HiLux) with some mods and a Nissan body on it, instead of the original Toyota. The truck itself was modeled after the 1979-1983 Toyota 4x4 model line.

But as for the body, if you can find a Kyosho Double Dare body then you could have a Hardbody model. Or I posted on here a long time ago a pic of a Pathfinder RC, with a fairly well detailed 2DR Terrano body. I think it was a Tamyia RC kit :shrug:

Image of the Double Dare body: Kyosho Double Dare

Edited by RedPath88
Link added

I take that back, it was a Kyosho kit as well...

terrano_cat_400.jpg

From: Kyosho 1:9 EP/GP 4Runner - Pajero - Pathfinder/Terrano

The truck in the pic I posted before was dark red, along the lines of my truck below...

Here is the original pic I posted:

path1hv.jpg

Steve (V6) there's some more info as you requested a long time ago.. could not find anything before :shrug:

Edited by RedPath88
Red Terrano pic added

awesome thanks for the help...yea right now I'm just going to have the 2wd Stampedes but I want to build up a nice lil rock crawler Pathy...that 1 I posted looks sweet...he made a dash and everything for it with a inclinometer (not functional of course but it looked pretty nice) see below

custom4runner015.jpg