New Guy With Some Pics Of My Pathy!

Paulie

Hey im new but deffinitly not new to wheelin =)

I have a 92 4X4 Pathfinder that I get out whenever I can

It has a full cage front to rear

one off suspension mods

national leafs

9" rear

5.13 gears

disc brakes all around

33" bfg baja tires

glass front end

and a whole bunch more that I cant even think of right now

I just saw your board and I thought that I would join.

I am looking to see if anyone has ditched their torsions and gone with coilovers in the front.

Just looking on some feedback on it.

thanks

oh and here are some pics =)

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_5709.jpg

IMG_5721.jpg

IMG_5763.jpg

IMG_5770.jpg

IMG_5808.jpg

IMG_5814.jpg

IMG_5831.jpg

IMG_5874.jpg

IMG_5876.jpg

welcome to family. i think i have seen pics. of your pathy on here before. not posted by you but another member. i can't remember who posted them though.

Edited by aries247

welcome to family. i think i have seen pics. of your pathy on here before. not posted by you but another member. i can't remember who posted them though.

thanks for the welcome =) Who would hbe posting pic of my rig though =/

hello from another cali member.. dontcha hate having a trailer queen (no offense) ..... i hate smog laws. you still runnin a stock motor? sweet rig btw.

welcome to the family! :wiggle:

hello from another cali member.. dontcha hate having a trailer queen (no offense) ..... i hate smog laws. you still runnin a stock motor? sweet rig btw.

welcome to the family! :wiggle:

I have it on a trailer for a couple of reasons. One would be smog. No the motor is not stock. the other is i dont have enough self control. I always push it to the max one way or another and when something breaks it is time to go home :rolleyes: it does suck having to put it on a trailer. I do drive it on the street around town though. I did drive it on the last set of bfg baja's on the street and off road and they lasted about 3k miles. so i would rather trailer it that drive on the road 200 miles round trip to go have some fun..... where you at in cali?

I have it on a trailer for a couple of reasons. One would be smog. No the motor is not stock. the other is i dont have enough self control. I always push it to the max one way or another and when something breaks it is time to go home :rolleyes: it does suck having to put it on a trailer. I do drive it on the street around town though. I did drive it on the last set of bfg baja's on the street and off road and they lasted about 3k miles. so i would rather trailer it that drive on the road 200 miles round trip to go have some fun..... where you at in cali?

yup, didn't think it was stock.. hehehe.. thinkin about "upgrading" my '88 with some goodies, but it just makes me squirm to know i can't drive her on the street....

I am in lathrop, smack dab between stockton and modesto, here in the central valley. my main playground is frank raines park in patterson (del porto canyon)

I am looking to see if anyone has ditched their torsions and gone with coilovers in the front.

Welcome...if you look around you'll see a few guys with coils in the front. I think we'd all like to SAS our Pathy's lol. Take a look at AK9849cy and 87Pathy...they have some amazing rigs if you're thinking of going real big some day. There's other too on the forum...just they came to mind first.

I am not looking to go solid axle.... I am not much into rock crawling. Nice looking rigs though. The truck was originally build as a prerunner. and has seen thousands of miles in baja. i want to keep it in the dirt pretty much.

um.... please tell me that you were towing out that VW in reverse just to show-off :)

Nice rig. I thought I had seen it before.

yeah thats it haha. i wish i was. i snapped an oil line and got towed back about 10 miles to the trailer with no power brakes or steering. it is a pain in the ass with those big tires

Welcome...

And like I said in the other Thread... I like "your" Pathfinder....

What all of you done to your current engine??? And again some more details on the V8 would be nice:)

sweet looking truck...What part of SoCal?...I just moved out here from NC and would like to meet some folks out here and check out some of the area...im still goofing off with my project but when I get her done I want to check out the area...I'm in Cal. City

i think i have seen pics. of your pathy on here before. not posted by you but another member. i can't remember who posted them though.

Me too..........might have been TOTM :lol::shiftyeyes:

Welcome to the family WAVEY