New Guy From Nova

Destro

Hello, my name is Jeff, I go by Destro on the forums. I just bought a 1987 Pathfinder SE-V6 4X4 3 weeks ago.

I work as a Service Advisor at a Nissan dealership in Northern VA. The truck was previously owned by one of my customers who bought it brand new at my dealership and has only had it serviced by us. It has 95,000 miles, garage kept and looks almost new. I got a great deal on it.

I had been looking for an older Nissan pickup for a while for a second car, and came across this pathfinder. So far I absolutely love it. I also have an Infiniti G35 coupe 2005, and since I bought the Pathfinder I barely drive the G35 anymore. It is really fun to drive, love sitting up high.

This is my first SUV/truck I have owned. I have yet to take it off-road or in the snow yet, but can't wait.

cimg2610qm2.jpg

cimg2611ek6.jpg

4ccbre2lh8.jpg

24bare2gb9.jpg

53c4re2sq4.jpg

Great shape for an 87. Welcome to the boards! Service adviser, huh? hopefully you can help figure out some of the strange issues that sometimes appear in here. We've seen some doozies!

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah the truck is in super great shape, runs great too. And a steal for $1,000!!!!

I hope I can be of some help on here with some of the problems. I am on a few other Nissan/Infiniti forums as well. I used to own a Sentra Spec V, and I am now on my 2nd G35 coupe, so I help out those forums quite a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got mixed feelings about Brown's, to tell you the truth. Parts & Service I couldn't be happier with, but the sales team is horrendous. A couple years ago, I went in to test drive the Titan and this middle-eastern salesman, can't remember his name, and he probably doesn't even work there anymore, tried to chase me off the lot! What a jerk. If he's still there, give him a good kick in the shins for me. ;)

I've got mixed feelings about Brown's, to tell you the truth. Parts & Service I couldn't be happier with, but the sales team is horrendous. A couple years ago, I went in to test drive the Titan and this middle-eastern salesman, can't remember his name, and he probably doesn't even work there anymore, tried to chase me off the lot! What a jerk. If he's still there, give him a good kick in the shins for me. ;)

Oh I agree with you 100% there. The majority of the sales team for the past few years have been piss poor. And a lot of them have been middle eastern.