Anyone have these?

statikuz

I have a similar deal on my f150 but the ones on pathys look a bit funny to me. They are great though. No rain get's in and the wind noise is decreased considerably. I have been thinking of getting those too but may just have to get a sun roof.

I think they work great. Had them on my Hardbody, and can't wait to get them on the Pathy. It's nice to roll down the window a crack in the rain and not get wet.

I have them and I like them. It's nice to open the window a bit in the rain and not get wet, and on the highway, with the windows open a bit, it helps with noise. Although, I do find that they create a little more wind noise with the windows closed, but nothing that turning the stereo up a bit won't cure!!! :aok:

Guest Leprecaun

I have them as well, but as I go offroad fairly often they break just as easily so I took tgem off and put them in the shed. They do work to a degree, still theres other stuff out there, all you need is a piece of wire bent into the right shape and visit a wreckers, I've been told that Mitsuibishis will fit on a Pathfinder though :mellow:

i've got them installed on mine too. They've been on for the past 3 years and the glue on one of them is starting to let go, but they still stay in place. Great for smokers (if there's any left) in the rain, and nice to let some air in on summer days when there's a chance of rain.