Taking Orders For Npora Stickers

Pathie4me

Hahaha, that was so damn expected. I was thinking about that on my way home from school last night, and knew someone was going to make a comment on my lack of half a brain. "Why not just use the digicam?"

Its hard to see but...

Sticker1 was the first one, the orignal but she said that it was hard to cut.

[Jumping to Sticker3]

Sticker3 was the second one that she made and I think the best of them all.

[but when she handed it to me I noticed they were different and told her. Since she thought one was for me and one of for a friend that it wouldn't matter to me. But I told her that both were for me and I wanted them the same. She then made another one which came to be Sticker2]

Sticker2 was the third one she made and I left without looking at them. But if you look closely, its a lot closer to the top border than the others. Each one is a different size. [[[NOTE: ONLY THE TOP LINE WAS ALTERED, ALL OTHER TEXT REMAINED THE SAME]]]

Not a big difference but enough to annoy me. When I get some spare change, I'm going to check back and have her make me a new MATCHING set. The current one is available if anyone wants it, but if it not then i'm just going to find something to stick it on like my brothers JGC :) HAHA!

Pic kinda sucks, I couldn't find my camera, so I made use of my webcam.

npora.stickers.jpg

Edited by 90seven

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had inquired in another thread about who made these, Now I found out its been like pulling teeth to get a good suplier, well my friends I own a vinyl graphics business. I will post my reply to my last thread here as well so you can ponder my work and my prices.

I have reproduced the mail logo, the 11 b 3 3/8 decal.

With permission I would like to put these on my website and set it up so people can buy them directley threw my site. This way its not just paypaling someone money with a hope to get a sticker. Here is the decal I made this morning and I put it on my pathy with pride!!!.

Picture517.jpg

Here is all my contact info

Finishline Graphics

5 Woodland Drive

Bristol, VT 05443

Phone 802-349-5947

www.finishlinegraphics.com

I have done decals for these other car club forums

CB7 Tuner Honda Accord Site

JDMCC Honda Civic Site

Honda Girls.Com

New England Explorers

Ive done work for major companies such as Circuit City, Lettered there car audio dept Xterra

Napa

Plus tons of other stuff

I hope this shows everyone that I am a comitted member and will not screw anyone over. Plus I am offering what I think is great pricing. 1 decal for 5.00, 2 for 8.00 in a rainbow of colors.

Let me know what you guys think, feel free to call, email, etc I will bae waiting to start churning these babies out!

Thanks

Josh

Edited by josh

Well i'm interested.

Can you make them in silver foil, like Chrome?

Oh and it needs to stick to the outside of the window not the inside( I have black Limo tint on my windows).

Looking foreward to seeing them! :D

Well i'm interested.

Can you make them in silver foil, like Chrome?

Oh and it needs to stick to the outside of the window not the inside( I have black Limo tint on my windows).

Looking foreward to seeing them! :D

I dont have chrome at the moment, I do have diamond plate and carbon fiber Should be a week till I get more chrome in.

let me know

Thanks

josh

I dont have chrome at the moment, I do have diamond plate and carbon fiber Should be a week till I get more chrome in.

let me know

Thanks

josh

Ok. I checked the sight and didn't see anything. How do i buy them? Maybe you should start your own thread on this for better visibility?

Ok. I checked the sight and didn't see anything. How do i buy them? Maybe you should start your own thread on this for better visibility?

I would but I have yet to get permission to make these, So if someone here gives me the ok, I will put em on my site asap.

thanks

josh

let me know

Thanks

josh

ill wait for the chrome. let me know when you can make them.

al

Does any one have a picture or something with the npora windscreen banners, (the website) so i can get my own cut downunder....

Lee

look through slick's pictures, you sure to find one. i think there may also be a couple of other designs here in the forums somewhere.. maybe an old sticker thread? :idea:

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

What're the rules on this? Do we have to buy from MIA dude?

I understand he's a friend of the forum, but it looks to me like this has been going on for several months.

Surely there are other folks willing to make club stickers. .02

What're the rules on this? Do we have to buy from MIA dude?

Nope, we've had a few different people do stickers for the club over the years... getting someone to do then, and CONTINUE to do them has been an issue.

www.nissanpathfinders.com is Jim's site, it is the original, but Jim has been MIA, and it looks like he's (we assume it's him) working on the main page, as it's been flakey.

the .net version is up and running, and has nothing to do with Jim. It was put in place just incase the .com goes off the net completely.

Nope, we've had a few different people do stickers for the club over the years... getting someone to do then, and CONTINUE to do them has been an issue.

www.nissanpathfinders.com is Jim's site, it is the original, but Jim has been MIA, and it looks like he's (we assume it's him) working on the main page, as it's been flakey.

the .net version is up and running, and has nothing to do with Jim. It was put in place just incase the .com goes off the net completely.

Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't exactly sure what was going on with the .com